3x RF results?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
IPshooter

3x RF results?

Post by IPshooter »

Has anyone seen the results from this OTC match yet?
metermatch

3X rapid fire

Post by metermatch »

I was at the match, won't repeat my scores because they were really bad, 75 points lower than my practice scores. No one qualified for the team. 7 shooters at the match. Cody Maxwell had a good 575 and a 567 and a 55?. Keith Sanderson had some good scores, but had some gun problems, broken firing pin on his Pardini. John Ennis not there due to medical reasons.

The exception was Emil Milev from Bulgaria, as all 3 of his scores were in the mid 580's. He kicked our butt. Will push me to work much harder. I videotaped him and had dinner with him, so I got a lot of good information. Nice guy.

Since some of you are probably wondering, Emil was shooting the new Pardini SP Rapid Fire gun.

Jeff
Rapid

scores

Post by Rapid »

Hi Jeff,
To bad your RF match did not work out.
If you could give us a summary of the suggestions made by Emil Milev, I am sure a lot of us would be very gratefull (as would I). Perhaps you can post the video??
Thanks,
Bob
IPshooter

Post by IPshooter »

Jeff,

Thanks for the info. Hopefully, USAS will post the results on their Web site. Also, I would be very interested in what Emil said.
IPshooter

Post by IPshooter »

Does anyone have the results from this match? It hasn't been posted on the USAS site.