Problem with Pardini SP magazines

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
tenex

Problem with Pardini SP magazines

Post by tenex »

Hi Everyone,
I have a Pardini SP mfg. in approx. 1999 that I bought a few new magazines for and I'm having some issues. The new magazines don't seem to fully seat in the gun, there seem's to be some interference with the bolt.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I've contacted the dealer and Pardini directly (they referred me to the dealer) but it's been months and I'm afraid the only recourse is to fix it myself.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Steve.
Fred

Pardini dealers

Post by Fred »

Steve,

If you are in the USA, which dealer did you try to contact? The Pardini dealer used to be Don Nygord, but sadly he died about a year ago. The dealership was transferred to Larry Carter, but until recently he had trouble getting the necessary government approvals to import.

Now apparently everything is in order, and Larry recently spent a week in Italy at the Pardini factory learning the finer points of Pardini service. I'm sure if you contact him now, he will be able and willing to help you. Larry's Guns, in Maine.

HTH,
FredB
CraigE

On Larry's Guns

Post by CraigE »

Although representing different manufacturers, Larry Carter is every bit the gentleman and exhibits the same level of competence as our hosts for Target Talk. Good vendors are hard to find and the shooting community is lucky to have these guys working for us. IMHO CraigE
Tom

Ejector rubbing?

Post by Tom »

Hi,

Might want to take a look at the ejector tab on the new mags, could be rubbing the groove on the bolt. I find that to be an issue on some mags.

Tom