Experience with the Twinmaster Trainer CO2?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jlochey

Experience with the Twinmaster Trainer CO2?

Post by jlochey »

Does anyone have any experience or comments on the Twinmaster Trainer Co2 model of air pistol?

Good/Bad/Otherwise?

Thanks,

John
xxx

Post by xxx »

I have tested some Twinmaster guns, c.a. versions. These arms carry an intermediate price tag. And so is the quality.
Fun to play with, but not for competition. Very hard to shoot them well.
Poor trigger pulls.
scragglepoint

Post by scragglepoint »

I've had one for a couple of years now. it's quite accurate, good trigger. I had problems sighting it in, as the I couldn't get it to zero in high enough. I ended up putting a red dot on it. I did have a slow CO2 leak and it took me forever to find a repacement seal for it. I ended up putting a little lubricating oil on the seal, letting it sit for a couple of days and cleaning off the excess. it seems to be holding CO2 fine now. which is good, since you can't buy just the gasket, you have to buy the entire assembly that bolts into the gun.

If I had to do it over again, I'd probably look elsewhere.
I basically like the gun, but it's too hard to find parts for, and the sight adjustment problem just would push me in another direction.

just my 2 1/2 cents, adjusted for inflation

Dave
Jamesn

Post by Jamesn »

In the same price range as the benelli kite, but the kite is far superior.

The twinmaster is not quite up to the benelli, pardini, morini etc.
Fred

Post by Fred »

John,

You didn't say what your intended use was for this gun, so I just wanted to clarify something. You should know (if you don't already) that the Twinmasters are not semi-autos like the Steyr, the FWB, the Aerons, and the Drulov. They are actually double-action revolvers, and the double action pull is long, heavy and uneven - not something you could use for target work.

HTH,
FredB