CASES FOR AN IZH-46M, WHAT DO YOU GUYS USE..PICS PLEASE

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Ernie the Eyeball

CASES FOR AN IZH-46M, WHAT DO YOU GUYS USE..PICS PLEASE

Post by Ernie the Eyeball »

I just got an IZH-46M, I love it...but what do you guys use for a case? I have been thinking about making a Pacxhmyer style Bullseye case for it, but I'd like to see what other cases you guys are using for this pistol and others...

Thanks

Ernie the Eyeball
Kiteguy

Cases for IZH-46M

Post by Kiteguy »

Check website www.casesgalore.com
Double/Triple Handgun Case #WG-038AK at $35 plus UPS. Good quality and it's of sufficient length and width to accomodate the 46M and a small scope such as that sold by our host.
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

I don't have pictures, but I and others use plastic tool boxes from Menards or similar places. I got mine for $7 I think. I went to a fabric store and bought some mattress foam (about $20 I think) and voila!

Some people put foam on the bottom and lay the gun on it's side, some cut the foam so the gun sits vertically. Some boxes have a tray on top which can hold all the other stuff. My box has no tray, so I cut a piece of plexiglas to seperate the gun side from the accessories side. It is not the prettiest, but it works.

Do a search of the TargetTalk archives. There were some really nice pictures of beautifully done cases 6-12 months ago.

Steve T

Post by Guest »

It may sound funny, but I used a DeWalt sawzall case. I painted over the DeWalt Name, Lined it with foam and found that it has plenty of room for tools, a spotting scope and pellets. Eventually I'd like to make a nice wood box, but for now, It locks and is pritty cool.
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

As I said, not pretty, but it was cheap and works and only took an hour or so to put together.

Steve T
Attachments
Airgun Box 003a.JPG
Airgun Box 002a.JPG
Airgun Box 001a.JPG
askernie

THATS AWESOME...GREAT IDEA

Post by askernie »

Thanks man...see thats a great idea..i'm sure alot of guys will like that and probably use it.

Ernie