High Noon September Postal Scores

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Matt

High Noon September Postal Scores

Post by Matt »

Is it just me or are other shooters unable to access the September scores in High Noon?
Bill177

Is it because Spetember isn't over yet?

Post by Bill177 »

nt
mjfa

Post by mjfa »

Seems like it continues out of service.
Bill177

Seems OK here

Post by Bill177 »

I just checked and it is working fine from here. Has the September 2005 scores on it.
Grzegorz Gladyszewski

High Noon

Post by Grzegorz Gladyszewski »

Hi, sorry for delay in posting September score! Now even first October scores are already posted. Looking forward to your score!

I have decided to NOT change anything in the HIGH NOON Postal rules... This is because each time I try to change something (like an "automatic" score submition and posting) it lead to a rapid decrease of shooters scores submition. I know - the reason is simple, that php script worked not so well, but anyway having two different ways of score submition procedure caused problems...

As this is already 5 years of the High Noon Postal Competition - Yeah, we have in October 5th anniversary, I will try to run it more fluently and this should be good news for all of us :-)

Submit your score for October now, and upgrade it if you wish after,

Best rgds
Grzegorz