Maiden post by newbie .

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
cdf

Maiden post by newbie .

Post by cdf »

Hi folks , I'm a casual but serious shooter , with a long running love affair with precision air pistols . ( going back to Walther LP53's , LP2's and other pieces of that vintage )

I have recently aquired a Styer LP50 , and I'm enjoying it immensley . At first it was just appreciation for a fine example of the gunmakers art , more recently I want to explore my personal best .

On the personal front , I'm a middleaged old so and so , eyesight and reflexes going to seed and the whole bit ! Anyway , every now and then I turn in a group that pleases me . I doubt I'll ever rise to competative stature , but I plan to learn as much as I can , and have some fun doing it !

Best regards to all,

Chris
Denis

Post by Denis »

Hi Chris,

Nice to have you on board.
I'm a recent poster myself and look forward to "your opinion" on any topics you feel the urge to participate in.

Cheers,
Denis.
Mark Briggs

Post by Mark Briggs »

Welcome aboard the 'board' CDF - it's a great forum, with lots of good hints, helpful technical tidbits and sage words of wisdom.

Whereabouts are you in Ontario? If in the Ottawa area we have several active airgun shooters in the area. Also, you might want to check out Patrick Haynes' targetshooting.ca website - lots of info there.

Best of luck with the LP50 and I hope to see you at a match soon!

Mark.
cdf

Post by cdf »

Mark , I live in Cambridge ( near Kitchener/Waterloo ) . Hopefully I'll find a few like minded shooters around here . There are quite a few field target types around here , hopefully I'll find a few pistoleers .

Chris