Where can you get a Pardini K58 and how does it compare to

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
James

Where can you get a Pardini K58 and how does it compare to

Post by James »

the izh 46m?
Bill177

Good things and bad things

Post by Bill177 »

They may be available from http://www.larrysguns.com/ - he is the Pardini rep for the USA (but his site says nothing about Pardini).

Now about the gun. I had one that I bought as a wreck and rebuilt it. It has the same trigger group as the K60 - that is a good thing. It is harder to cock than the IZH-46M - that is not a good thing. It is very accurate - that is a good thing. It is more solid than the IZH-46M - that is a good thing. I sold mine and replaced it with another IZH-46M (I had sold my first Izzy) - that is a very good thing.

I modified the grips on my IZH_46M and it shoots - for me - as well as my Pardini K2. I was never able to do as well with the K58. It was my connection with the gun - not the gun. I could bench rest the K58 and shoot one-holers all day. I just couldn't seem to hold it right.

The IZH-46M is very popular - and a little unavailable at the moment. But, that is supposed to change soon. Check with our host about availability and price. Nice thing about the Izzy is that they sell used easily - that is a good thing. The K58 is more obscure and expensive. You will loose money when you sell it - that is a bad thing.

Your mileage on the subject may vary from mine.
James

Post by James »

I emailed pilkguns but no response. Does anyone know if they are in stock?
kiwi47

IZH46-M

Post by kiwi47 »

Hi James,

I too have been in touch with Pilkington's re this pistol. At present they have no stock, and are not certain as to how long it'll be before new stock comes in. If you are in the USA, I suggest you do an internet search and see if you can turn one up. For me, though, its a question of being patient, as Pilkington's are about they only shop which can be bothered sending APs overseas.

Good luck,

kiwi47
Bill177

Availability and where to purchase

Post by Bill177 »

You can spend all kinds of time searching the Internet, going to AirgunInfo.com, and even eBay - in the end you might be able to save ten or eleven dollars. How much time will you have waisted and who are you really dealing with?

My best recommendation is to purchase from our host. He operates a real brick and mortor business, is extremely knowledgeable on the subject, and desires that you enjoy shooting. You will not be forgotten the moment you give them your credit card number.

The IZH-46Ms should be in stock very soon - they are worth the wait.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Pilkington's is great to deal with and are top notch but if you read the post Pilk's doesn't have any and doesn't know when he is getting any. So the guy might want one now.
Bill177

More on IZH-46M availability

Post by Bill177 »

To my knowledge, there are none at any dealers in the USA at this time.

I see airgunners posting the same question on other forums and the answers are generally the same there - none to be had.

Based on what a couple of dealers have said, they are expected within the current month.

There is a used IZH-46M listed on the Airgun Classifieds at:
http://www.airguns.net/classifieds/classifieds.html

I purchased my latest one used from the classifieds and it was as represented - just like new. I paid $200 for it, which is about the going price these days for a used one. The problem with the classifieds is caveat emptor.
James

Post by James »

I was planning on purchasing from pilkguns but they dont know when they will have them in.

I found a dealer that has ONE that came in alone. But I will order from pilkguns for supplies/pellets. and future pistols.

Thanks.