Morini CM 22M ALU

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Morini

Morini CM 22M ALU

Post by Morini »

Hi there!

Has somebody got some experience with the Morini CM 22M or its alluminium counterpart Morini CM 22M ALU?

Does it have the grip to be removed in order to adjust the trigger settings?

What are the good points and the downsides of those sporting tools?

Finally, would be any worth to buy a Morini CM 22M / ALU having an old Pardini SP?
El primero

The Cm 22s

Post by El primero »

Yes, removal of the grip is nesessary to get access to the adjustment screws. But there is only one bolt, to unscrew, and this is not a time consuming operation.

But I´ll say: "Morini": Stay by your Pardini!

Following the famous artist Chris de Burg: "Don´t pay the ferryman, don´t even fix a price!
And accordingly:

"Don´t pay the Morini-salesmen, don´t even fix a price".
Just forget about the CM 22 versions and save yourself the trouble!

´cause I know. I have owned both. But not any more...
Mark Briggs

Post by Mark Briggs »

In all fairness, there's always the other side of the story. Although I don't own a CM22 Alu, a friend does. She has had ammo feeding problems, but once settled on a good brand of ammo (Eley Target Pistol), the pistol works very well. I enjoy the pistol's light weight and find its balance to be very good (unlike the Pardini which I find to be very nose-heavy). The one feature on the CM22 that gets top marks is its bolt hold-open device which may be engaged from either the left or right or both sides of the gun. So far I haven't seen one that works better than that found on the CM22.
dhurt

Post by dhurt »

My CM22 has a fantastic trigger, and it is opperating well, although it did require some tweaking in the past. If you can shoot the gun, try it out and see what you think. The recoil nature is straight back, at least my steel version, and you can get back on target fast.