IZH-35M Worth

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Ryan B.

IZH-35M Worth

Post by Ryan B. »

Ok, I have an opportunity to buy a slightly used good condition IZH-35M. I have been offered it for $300. I was wondering what they go for now, what it is worth, etc, etc.

Thanks

-Ryan
dam8

Post by dam8 »

hi Ryan,
I'm looking at the same ones that you're lookin at. Anywhere up to 400 I'd say is a fair price.I would pay 5 If I knew It was shooting well and screws weren't coming loose. Also the optics would fetch a bit more. Good luck,I think for that $ you can't go wrong. Add a couple hundred for a grip up grade or some tedious trial and fit time with a dremel and you'll have a winner~
Ryan B.

Post by Ryan B. »

Optics, who needs optics?, iron sights is where its at for me. So, I think I will get it.
j-team

Post by j-team »

Optics, who needs optics?,
Well said. Optics are for rifles!
Jay V

Re: IZH-35M Worth

Post by Jay V »

Ryan B. wrote:Ok, I have an opportunity to buy a slightly used good condition IZH-35M. I have been offered it for $300. I was wondering what they go for now, what it is worth, etc, etc.

Thanks

-Ryan
They have currently dried-up - no new ones out there anywhere.

Nobody knows if they will be coming back. That means the price of used ones will go up. Last I remember they were $425 to $450 retail (new).

If you want one, $300 used is a decent price right now.

Jay V
CraigJS

Post by CraigJS »

300.00 is a very good price for it. If it's an older model they had a few reliability issues (98-2000 aprox.) My 2003, (one of the last shipped) I wouldn't take less than 450.00 for it. (what I paid) It shoots great and I can't remember a fail to fire that was gun related...
CraigJS
j-team

Post by j-team »

If it's an older model they had a few reliability issues
Really, my 1989 model performed flawlessly for the 12 years that I used it. Fired many tens of thousands of rounds in that time. Also, I sold it for exactly the same price that I bought it for even after all those years!

They're ugly and the factory grips are poor but they shoot well. My wife always used to refer to it as a rattly peice of s**t! (she shot a Hammerli 208s at the time - snob!).
Orgnoi1

Post by Orgnoi1 »

for $300 buy it... or send me the name and number of who is selling it... I will buy it..!!!