more pics from Bianchi Cup with Steyr LP50 Airstrike event

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns
Site Admin

more pics from Bianchi Cup with Steyr LP50 Airstrike event

Post by pilkguns »

here is an expanded collection of pics from Thursday and Friday
http://www.pilkguns.com/2005/bcp/index.htm

Cody Maxwell, a resident athelete at the OTC, was in a 3 way shoot-off for First place with Phil Strader and Jay Christianson, all three having scored the elusive 10 in the AirStrike event.
Cody managed an 8 in the shoot-off to take the first place prize money of $350
Dan Hankins

Corporate Jet

Post by Dan Hankins »

Scott,
I enjoyed them pictures of them dudes shooting with two hands. I am impressed that there was a $350.00 prize.

But nothing is more impressive than your new corporate jet. Don't know where the kids ride or how you load, stow and secure the cargo, but I bet you got it figgured out.

Now we know how you can be in so many different places so fast.

Love to see the changes you have made to the aircraft to adapt it to your unique needs. How's the gas mileage? Do you let Warren drive this one?

Hope this finds you well and prosperous.

Respectully,
Bubba
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

Been thinking bout U reel hard last few days. Been thinkin' that there tire I got frum U was no account. I done drove that thing around for two dadgum years and it up and decides to come apart on me. I nearly showed up at your place for brekfus yestiday, just to settle the accoutn wid ye. Good thing I did'nt have it on my corparate jet, or it might have caused me to wreck it. And you know how hard it is for hillbillies to get them good jets with the McDonald's arches on the back of them
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

Facs of the bisness is we was so desperate for proper transportation sincen you gave us that no account tire, that we was having to try out barges, ferrys and trains
http://www.pilkguns.com/family/index.htm
Dan Hankins

Trains, Ferries, Barges and Tars

Post by Dan Hankins »

Pilk,
Sure wished you would have stopped for breakfast t'other day. Had way too much fixed, and wound up eatin biscuits and gravy and ham and fried taters all day long.

Iffin you'd a stopped, we could have taken care of the warranty on that tar. Heck it had a lifetime warranty, but NOOOOO you get on here and gripe about the tar for you even let me know there was a problem. Well, it's too late now. Yer on yer own.

Bubba been down in them barges. Right next to where Forrest is a sittin, ther is a hatch. Sometimes Bubba had to drag hisself and a camera with a flash and a notebook and bag of camera stuff down in them hatches to inspect fer damage and wasteing of the steel hull and frame work. Not a pleasnt place to be. In fact once I was warned to step only on the framework, as the steel hull was so badly rusted that I could fall through, and I found that they were not kiddin about that. Ah, danger and adventure. The owner of course claimed that the barge was in fine condition, before the grounding that he says caused the barge to take on water.

Anyway, good to see that you are promoting the sport. Getting pretty good with the camera too. The train shots are good.

Respectfully,
Bubba
Purveyor of fine Invisible Guard Dogs, Tires, and nearly unused Edleman targets, the center, near the 10 is usually reuseable.
biodiesel

Post by biodiesel »

Hey, yah, is dat dere a DIESEL Volvo? (on da ferryboat - is it yours? Ya OK a stoopid qveustion - it's got dat US shooting sticker - it has to be yours!)
tewatson

Post by tewatson »

Brings back lots of memories seeing this...still some faces I recognize, too.

Tom
(Bianchi Cup competitor 1988-1995, and looking to get into AP now)