Source for IZH 35M

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Source for IZH 35M

Post by Guest »

Anyone know where I can find a IZH 35M? I called EAA and they dont have any and wont know if they are getting any more until the 27th.
jrobin

Re: Source for IZH 35M

Post by jrobin »

Anonymous wrote:Anyone know where I can find a IZH 35M? I called EAA and they dont have any and wont know if they are getting any more until the 27th.
Any word? They are out of stock everywhere I check.
jrobin

Post by jrobin »

jrobin wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Anyone know where I can find a IZH 35M? I called EAA and they dont have any and wont know if they are getting any more until the 27th.
Any word? They are out of stock everywhere I check.
Oops scratch that I am looking for the IZH-46M. Anyone know a supplier in the US for these pistols? They seem to have dried up.
Mark Briggs

Post by Mark Briggs »

If all else fails, you can always try the Canadian distributor, IZH-Impex. www.baikalcanada.com, or izhcanada*at*yahoo.ca (substitute the proper symbol for *at*).

Airguns under 500 fps muzzle velocity are not regulated as firearms in Canada in terms of registration requirements. You might be able to get one across the border that way as the IZH 46 definitely doesn't produce more than 500 fps.
Fred Mannis

Post by Fred Mannis »

Oops scratch that I am looking for the IZH-46M. Anyone know a supplier in the US for these pistols? They seem to have dried up.
Our host Pilkington carries the IZH46M
jrobin

IZH-46M

Post by jrobin »

Fred Mannis wrote:
Our host Pilkington carries the IZH46M
Thanks Fred. I sent an email yesterday asking if they had any in stock but no reply yet.

Mark, thanks for the suggestion. If they truly have dried up here I might just have to try ordering from Canada. I have before but never something that might be considered a weapon. I am not sure what kind of customs problems I might run into.
Mark Briggs

Post by Mark Briggs »

Just as an FYI jrobin, Pilk may be a wee bit slow to reply right now because they're likely on their way to the USAS/ISSF World Cup at Ft Benning, GA, where I suspect they'll be for the next week or so.
jrobin

Post by jrobin »

Mark Briggs wrote:Just as an FYI jrobin, Pilk may be a wee bit slow to reply right now because they're likely on their way to the USAS/ISSF World Cup at Ft Benning, GA, where I suspect they'll be for the next week or so.
Actually I just got their response. Unfortunatly they too are out of stock.

Aparently EAA is the only US importer and they have been out for some time. They have reordered but the ship is not due to land for at least 30 days.

I guess I will have to make due with my Daisy for little longer. At least there is hope that more will be imported. I was afraid with EAAs problems with IZH that they might have stopped importing them like the SAIGA and Biathlon Basic.
Fred Mannis

Post by Fred Mannis »

You might try pyramidair:

http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/show. ... IZH-Baikal
Air guns, BB Guns, Pellet guns, Air rifles, BB pellet guns -- Crosman, Gamo, Walther, Webley & Scott, Air Arms, Beretta, Daisy, Colt

or Air Guns of Arizona:

http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/

Post by Guest »

Apparently there are no IZH 35m's in the USA for sale, or at least it seems. EAA doesnt know when they will be getting any and none of the distributors seem to have one.
jrobin

Post by jrobin »

Anonymous wrote:Apparently there are no IZH 35m's in the USA for sale, or at least it seems. EAA doesnt know when they will be getting any and none of the distributors seem to have one.
Guess what the UPS man brought me today?

I finally found ONE at Airgun Express and ordered it on the spot. I had to pay a bit more than other online suppliers but I would rather not wait who knows how long for replinishment just to save a few bucks.

None of the other online suppliers had any. Most were saying one month to six weeks but when I emailed EAA they would only say they were "on order"

Now I have to cancel my backorder at Pyramyd.

Thanks for the help!
jrobin

Post by jrobin »

Guest, sorry for Hi-jacking your post.
Good luck in you quest for the 35M.
captdsmith

IZH 35M Parts

Post by captdsmith »

EAA returned my e-mail asking about the Izh35M
see below:

Yes sir we are . You can call 1-800-536-4442 ext 226

>>> 05/20/05 2:10 AM >>>
Are you still selling Parts for the IZH35M ?
If not, do you know who is?

I purchased my second which was one of the two my local gun shop had on hand,yesterday
no cash discount as they are becoming rare. My gun shop is the river city gun shop in Sacramento. They have one left.