Benelli MP3S .32 Wadcutter

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
fairlane

Benelli MP3S .32 Wadcutter

Post by fairlane »

Help!
I just came across a MP3S and bought it. Of course, it only had one magazine. Does anyone have a mag to sell or any leads to a source? All responses are appreciated.

PS: It outshoots my M95 .32 :)
Alex

Benelli MP3S

Post by Alex »

I would be interested in your continued assessment of your MP3S. I also located one (also on mag) and haven't bought it yet. I got some info about the gun on the message board at www.targetshooting.ca site. If you scroll down to the posts dated 3/15/05 you can view the info. The gun was $470 US and I thought that was a little much for a gun I had no information on from another paper puncher. Lots of luck with yours.

Hold center,

Alex
fairlane

Benelli MP3S

Post by fairlane »

Hi Alex,
Well my vast experience with this gun now spans some 8 hours :) I have two other pistols that shoot .32 wadcutters; a M95 Benelli and a single action Ruger (32 H&R) with adjustable sights. This MP3S does not have the trigger or grip (Nils) that the 95 does but it is more accurate. I even have to give the MP3S the accuracy nod over the Ruger. The sights on the MP3S do not seem to go low enough for me to even have a 6 o'clock hold. It appears the sight should go lower as I can push it down with my finger against the spring pretty easily but the screw is stopped. It may be something with the screw. The only trigger adjustment screw I seen is for overtravel but my trigger breaks at about 2.75 lbs so I have no issue with the weight. I am no great shooter by any means but this thing put 19 out of 20 in the 10 and X ring at 25 yards on the rapid fire target with no "surprise" shots. To make it worse, I had a real mix and match batch of odd .32s I put through it and they all shot well (about 70 rounds). I have no issues with how it shoots.
Randy
PS: I noticed you are from PA. I am near Pottsville.