Issf TV.

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Lane

Issf TV.

Post by Lane »

I noticed that the old link that someone gave us so we could look at the old site for watching the videos doesn't work anymore. I went to the TV home page and they have a new set up. I have tried everything to get something to come up. I have all of the media viewing drives downloaded. I wounder if they have it up and running or they are still working on it?
David Levene

Re: Issf TV.

Post by David Levene »

Lane wrote:I noticed that the old link that someone gave us so we could look at the old site for watching the videos doesn't work anymore. I went to the TV home page and they have a new set up. I have tried everything to get something to come up. I have all of the media viewing drives downloaded. I wounder if they have it up and running or they are still working on it?
I just watched the video of the Free Pistol final from the Changwon World Cup so it appears to be working. Mind you, even with a 4Mbps connection it still took forever (about a minute) to load the "medium" file.
Spencer C

Post by Spencer C »

Lane wrote:I noticed that the old link that someone gave us so we could look at the old site for watching the videos doesn't work anymore. I went to the TV home page and they have a new set up. I have tried everything to get something to come up. I have all of the media viewing drives downloaded. I wounder if they have it up and running or they are still working on it?
for better or worse, downloads from the ISSF site seem to need cookies enabled and fairly low security settings in your browser

Spencer C
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

David Levene wrote:Mind you, even with a 4Mbps connection it still took forever (about a minute) to load the "medium" file.
That must have been just a temporary glitch. Videos now start within 1 or 2 seconds.