Franck Dumoulin's FP

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Luftrick

Franck Dumoulin's FP

Post by Luftrick »

Just wondering if anybody knows more about the Free Pistol that Mssr Dumoulin uses. It is not one of the "Big Three" (Toz, Hammerli, Morini) ... but is obviously of world-class quality, otherwise it wouldn't be showing up in WC finals. Is it a Baikal?

Somebody drop some knowledge on me, thanks.

Patrick
Shin
Site Admin

Post by Shin »

race1911

Frank Dumoulin's FP

Post by race1911 »

Funny his FP should come up as I just today received my MU55 that I purchased (couldn't afford a new FP as I just bought a new Matchguns MG2 for Rapid Pistol and will get it next week) but I found a great deal on this MU55 and decided it would suffice for FP for now...........have not had time yet to even unwrap it..........wish me luck!!!
PETE S

Pardini K-22?

Post by PETE S »

I have no personal knowledge but the Pardini web site lists him as using a Pardini k-22 since 2002.
Most of his success has been with the Pardini K-2 air pistol, again, according to the Pardini web site.

MU-55

Post by Guest »

Just as a question where would one find or purchase an MU-55???
race1911

Frank Dumoulin's FP

Post by race1911 »

I found mine in a post on a Canadian IPSC site (totally unrelated to Olympic shooting)....I've come across about 3 of them for sale at different sites on firearms.....this seller was living in the "Far North" Canada's answer to Alaska and did not have the time or place any longer to shoot it..............Now a question of my own.......the MU55 comes in a factory lined box with a ton of small parts, I realize Pilkguns has a section on how to do adjustments etc, but where would I find a copy of an owners manual so I could at least figure out all the different parts and what they're used for?
Brian James

Post by Brian James »

I know of one in Ontario that is for sale and I could see if he has the owners manual. If you would like me to do this please feel free message.Which IPSC site did you spot this gun on?

Brian
VAshooter

Post by VAshooter »

Larry's Guns has one for sale on their website.

Doug in Virginia