High End AP Options???

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Shin
Site Admin

Re: swedish compensator

Post by Shin »

stale wrote:Is there anyone who can tell me how to get a picture in here?
Stale
e-mail it to me, I'll post it...
DavidO.

Post by DavidO. »

Get the Morini w/mechanical trigger. I got the Steyr LP10 and think its great. If you think the same after purchasing the Morini, then we can list these two as the ones to look for in your first high end APs.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Cross dominance isn't a problem, one of the regular brits here shoots cross dominant with the morini AP and FP, although I believe he has had custom grips made for them. I would go for the electronic trigger every time and apart from a few detractors here I've heard no one say anything negative about it - most swapped to it from the LP10 or other high end AP's. I shoot the LP10 myself but through necessity rather than choice although that said I have 100% confidence in the gun and it's ability and wouldn't swap it.

Rob.
Shin
Site Admin

swedish compensator

Post by Shin »

Click on the image to get a larger (112K) version.
Bill177

Compensator question

Post by Bill177 »

I have used the Nygord on my Pardini APs. Anyone have experience with both the Nygord and the "Swedish" that would care to comment about them?

Also, where is the "Swedish" version available from?
funMor

The marwelous "Swede Comp"..

Post by funMor »

I aquired a swede comp three years ago.
No, I won´t trade it off for a "grand"! (one grand = US$ 1000)

(funMor = even more fun firing my Morini M162 MI with a swede comp attached).
NCIT

New LP10

Post by NCIT »

Hello again all!

Well, I did it. I met with Scott tonight, very nice guy, and got the LP10. It was a very hard choice between the LP10 and the Morini EI. The trigger on the Morini was absolutly incredible. I loved it. However, the LP10 has much more adjustability. I do not know how much this will matter in the coming months, however, I did notice that the Gold and Silver in the olympics men and womens was Steyr.

So, here we go on this journey. Thanks for all the help, past and future and I will look forward to seeing you all on the line at some time.

Sincerely,
NCIT