Colorado TOP gun shoot ??

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
dsingh

Colorado TOP gun shoot ??

Post by dsingh »

I heard rumours of a pistol competition in Colorado where the folks dress up in formal clothes and shoot. There is apparently a sit down dinner right after that.

If anoyone has more info please let me know - I have a Tux that is really hungering for wear so if this is for real, I think it would be a real hoot.
R.M.

3 Times and Top Gun Air Match

Post by R.M. »

Deep
The 3 Times and Top Gun Air match have been held in Colorado Springs at the Olympic Training Centre in the last few years. It's shot Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, one match with finals each day for pistol and rifle. The Top Gun match lately, has been pistol only, after the Sunday finals, and has been dress up, but no meal. The course of fire has differed, but basically it's an elimination match, whittling the field down to 8 shooters, where they end up on the electronics for the Grand Finale, one person eliminated at a time. It wasn't dress-up this year. Some of the participants did dress up, but not all. Unfortunately, the match was last weekend so you missed it for this year.
Yes it is a blast. You'll have to try and make it next year. Good training for the CGP.

See you in TO
R.M.
dsingh

Post by dsingh »

thanks for the info Bob . See you in a couple of weeks. You arent driving down, are you ? I'm in Detroit if you want to stop over and take a break.