Shooting in/near Philadelphia ?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

RobStubbs

Shooting in/near Philadelphia ?

Post by RobStubbs »

I'm off to Philadelphia next week with work and I'm just wondering if there's any shooting clubs/ranges in my locality (Wayne) - on the off chance that I have a bit of spare time ?

Thanks in advance,

Rob.
Lee U

Sportsman clubs near Philadelphia

Post by Lee U »

There is a club near your intended location. The name is: Delaware County Field & Stream Association. It is located in Brookhaven, Pa. Delaware County, which is not that far from Wayne, Pa.

There Web Site is: http://www.dcfs.org

Have a good trip.

Lee[/url]
Fred Mannis

Matches in Phil Area

Post by Fred Mannis »

Ron,
No matches at Del Field and Stream while you are in the area, but you are welcome to come and visit. Drop me a line and I can give you directions and a tour.

There is an AP match at Citizens Revolver and Pistol in Princeton Junction on Sunday Jan 16. Relays at 10 and 12:30. There may still be room. Contact Walt Gregory wgregory0887320@msn.com for info. Princeton Junction is about 30-45 min from Phil.

Fred
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Thanks for the reply guys. If I do have some spare time I'll get in touch - but it looks like I probably wont.

Rob.
riflenerd

Post by riflenerd »

Langhorne is a little north of Philly; they do smallbore there.