For TOZ's amateurs

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
ruig

Post by ruig »

fsmte wrote:Ruig (RUssia Igor)?
Hm, may be, may be... You're quick-witted :-)
But,... as a matter of fact - I haven't any "official relations" with Russia. I just live, work and train here. I'm citizen of one former-USSR republic:
RUlyov Igor
it's my surname...
I talked with Piddubinin (UKR) in 2002,
Ah,... "Petrovich" - as we say here in our russian-arms-forums... Yeah, I know him via internet. He helped me... super-coach.
but little to know of that it happens in former-Soviet occidental we gives to much attention the weapon and the ammunition seems that shooting Russians only think about tecnica of shooter therefore, is more winning seems to be equal orientals CHN, KOR, etc. therefore, much question on weapon and the ammunition and little on technique to sharpen of disable.
I agree with You.
I don't really know why there's so much attention: "Morini VS TOZ"... "ELEY VS R50"... etc... For me: no matter.
Here, if I did "ten" or "nine" on FP - then I know - I did one! not ammo... not pistol... If did 8,7,6 - I try to undestand MY mistake.
Another side: if you're feel comfortable with TOZ/Morini/Pardini/Haemmerli/MTs angle and balance - use it! Don't hesitate!
And then: train, train, train... books, books, books,... mental work... competitions...
Melentiev used what in OG/1980 when it established the record of 581 in FP? nobody knows the certainty, but today he is obsolete.
MTs-55-1
(at least - on ALL photos which I've seen - he is with MTs)

Nestruev, Wang and others, probably would earn with any weapon but occidental we it does not want more FWB 65!
with any... right... but we're not Nestruevs, Wangs, ... we have to make our own choice.
ruig

Sad but true

Post by ruig »

Two days ago we got sad news:

"Khaidurov" Design Office cannot participate in IWA-2005 because of official "Take out Prohibition" (another words: they cannot take their new concept-models out of Russia with them in Germany).
Troop

web sight

Post by Troop »

How about seeing if they can post a few visual teasers on their web sight?
Maybe a little something more than comming soon?
Fortitudo Dei

Re: Sad but true

Post by Fortitudo Dei »

ruig wrote:Two days ago we got sad news:

"Khaidurov" Design Office cannot participate in IWA-2005 because of official "Take out Prohibition" (another words: they cannot take their new concept-models out of Russia with them in Germany).
That's crazy! I had been thinking that in the post-Soviet era that a free flow of trade and intellectual property from Russia would be de-rigour. Can you explain why or how this has happened Ruig?
I could perhaps understand it if this were top-secret military technology, but sporting arms? And even in the case of military technology, surely manufacturers are allowed to present their new concepts at arms fairs and air shows and such like?
It just doesn't make sense.
Steve Swartz

Post by Steve Swartz »

Ahh perhaps Comrade Putin is not so "western" as we might have been led to believe . . .

Steve Swartz
TomF

Post by TomF »

Guess what folks, the USA has laws and restrictions like that for many catagories of manufactured goods including weapons.

It is not at all unusual.

And why are we surpised that Russia would do such a thing???

Carry on!