pardini question

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Blkhawk73

pardini question

Post by Blkhawk73 »

I'm completely new to this market. I'm for he most part a SA revolver person. I have however been becoming increasingly more interested in the higher-end of the .22 market. While doing so reading on various models, I came across the Pardini 45 at Nygord's site. I've heard practically nothing about this model. I'd like to hear of experinces and thoughts about it - good or bad. When compared to other "tuned" 45's (Les baer for example) this Pardini seems like a rathr promising choice - especially given thier reputation I keep reading about.
sparky

Post by sparky »

It might work for bullseye. For IPSC, don't bother.
Jimmy B.

Post by Jimmy B. »

You might want to check out the Bullseye List Forum. You can link to it from www.bullseyepistol.com
There are a lot of users out there with the Pardini 45, most accounts confirming that it delivers what it promises.
Claus

Re: pardini question

Post by Claus »

Blkhawk73 wrote:I'd like to hear of experinces and thoughts about it - good or bad. When compared to other "tuned" 45's (Les baer for example) this Pardini seems like a rathr promising choice - especially given thier reputation I keep reading about.
Sparky says: For IPSC, Don't bother.
I disagree. While the pistol isn't the perfect choice for IPSC, it's still pretty good. A friend of mine started out with a Pardini in 9mm, and it worked pretty okay. (But only the 5" version is allowed for IPSC Standard/Limited class).
The 6" version is absolutely great for precision shooting! Marvellous balance, exceptional trigger (fully adjustable) and a really nice grip-angle.

I fully recommend the pistol for just about anything but IPSC, but even for IPSC it's not bad - it's just not the best you can get.

Fast Fumble, Denmark
GOVTMODEL

Post by GOVTMODEL »

I have a 5" Pardini. The grip is a little fat for some folks, being a double -stack magazine configuration. If loading SWC bullets, feeding is sensitive to seating depth. I solved that problem by going to JHP bullets- no more feeding problems.