Toz 35 Aluminum For-end

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Fabian

Toz 35 Aluminum For-end

Post by Fabian »

While shooting in Caribeean Cup last week in the Dominican Republic, I had the chance of meeting a shooter from Barbados who had a Toz free pistol with a red aluminum for-end with integrated weights. Does anyone know where I can get that part? Thanks.

Best Regards, Carlos
stratego

Post by stratego »

Hello.

I'm not sure if you are talking about the special German Frankonia TOZ 35 for-end. Rink Grips also makes a specific for-end to this pistol but is rather different from the one you descibed.

So you can either get in try with:
1. Frankonia: www.frankonia.de (I think it's made of aluminium with balance weights inside and you can choose between red and blue). However you might have to order from their catalogue.
or
2. Rink Grips: www.formgriffe.de (it is made of wood but it carries also balance weights).

As you see both are in germany but it's a matter of trying to get in touch with them.

Best regards from Portugal,
Rui
stale

toz balance

Post by stale »

Hi
These are produced in Germany by centra.
if You find the toz freepistol to light, these are good help.
totaly 3 weights at 38 grams each.
And it looks cool.
But it leave's the trigger mechanism exposed(hairtrigger)
You will get them at most of german gunstores, such as frankonia, allermann & stelljes

stale
tozshooter

Post by tozshooter »

Hi All
Just got my Centra TOZ balance from Edinkillie Scotland. They have a website.
It's a screw in aluminum replacement for the wooden forearm, it's very clean looking and definitely helps the balance of the gun.
Also, it's nowhere near the trigger guard so you can definitely replace it if you want.
I guess the gun that you saw without the guard had the guard removed for other purposes - namely re-positioning the trigger easily 0 which you definitely cannot do with the guard back on.

HOWEVER in installing the Centra the trigger assembly has to be taken out and as I did so I think I lost th econnection beterrn the trigger assembly and the main spring (see TOZ HELP! elsewhere). Should be an easy fix somewhere but in the meantime my renovated TOX is out of action...

Cheers
Chris