My Air Pistol Test Web sight

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
clivekay

My Air Pistol Test Web sight

Post by clivekay »

After a small lapse ie about a year aor so I have added the LP10 to the list.. It has the Rinke grips fitted so I have just given a basic outline. I will add to it when I get a chance http://www.btinternet.com/~cliverkay[/url]
JoeG

good news....

Post by JoeG »

Thanks Clive, I always enjoy reading your reviews, nice to have a new one added. For anyone who has not already checked out Clive's site please do so, highly recommended. Joe G.
thenikjones

Post by thenikjones »

Clive,

I recently found your website - very interesting, I agree that the FWB has too shallow a rear sight notch - and I was hoping I could contact you. I have an LP50 and have very short fingers, so find I have to "swing" the trigger as far out to the side as I can. My question is - where can I find info about the Rinke grips you mention? Is there a supplier in the UK?

Nik
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

thenikjones wrote:Clive,

I recently found your website - very interesting, I agree that the FWB has too shallow a rear sight notch - and I was hoping I could contact you. I have an LP50 and have very short fingers, so find I have to "swing" the trigger as far out to the side as I can. My question is - where can I find info about the Rinke grips you mention? Is there a supplier in the UK?

Nik
Dealers in the UK are Edinkillie and The NSRA

You can visit the Rink website at Rink-Formgriffe

Hope this helps.
thenikjones

Post by thenikjones »

David,

Thanks for the links.

Nik
Tom Bowen

Post by Tom Bowen »

I have really enjoyed your reviews and though them to be quite informative.

I'd like to know if you have any plans to review the new FWB P-40? From what I have been able to find out there seems to be enough of a difference between it and the P34 to justify it.

Thanks, Tom
bubba

Short fingers

Post by bubba »

Nik,
I too am finger length challenged. On the LP-5 that I had, I used the older style Steyr LP-1 trigger. This will move the trigger back a good deal, and slips right on. And they are reasonably priced.

Good luck.

Respectfully,
Bubba
thenikjones

Re: Short fingers

Post by thenikjones »

bubba wrote:Nik,
I too am finger length challenged. On the LP-5 that I had, I used the older style Steyr LP-1 trigger. This will move the trigger back a good deal, and slips right on. And they are reasonably priced.

Good luck.

Respectfully,
Bubba
Thanks, Bubba, I'll give it a try. The LP50 trigger seems the same "chunky" unit as the LP5 so it should fit.

I bought a spare LP50 blade and got a mate to mill as much off as he could of the metal behind the "curve" - it was about 1.5mm. Unfortunately this wasn't enough to make a difference.

Best regards,

Nik
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Steyr now makes another trigger shoe the best way to describe it is that it is a cross between the old LP 1 shoe and the LP10 shoe. It does go back further than the old LP10 shoe so it should help those with short fingers.
dave_samK11

Post by dave_samK11 »

great to see a new addition to your site. it was a great help when trying to choose which air pistol to buy. It nice to read a review which overrides some manufacturers lofty reputations. keep up the good work

David