Ideas for a To-Do List?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Sparks

Ideas for a To-Do List?

Post by Sparks »

Scott, I've got a suggestion or two:

Perhaps in the rifle/pistol forums, we could have one subforum in each for announcements of competition results or notices of upcoming competitions?

Related to that one, perhaps a calendar function could be added to the bulletin board so that we could put together a comprehensive calendar of all the target shooting events going on?
There's a free add-on for phpBB detailed here.
(and yes, I know, more work after you've already done so much, so please don't think this is me saying "We Need This Now!", but just as a possible good idea for the long-term To-Do List)

And perhaps a few sticky threads in each forum for useful URLs for manufacturers, or other shooting websites, or association websites and so on?

how to flirt with a girl

Post by Guest »

how to attract women | how to seduce women | ways to attract a girl | how to attract a girl | flirting tips for men | how to flirt with a girl | how to attract girls | how to seduce girls | how to flirt with women | how to get women | flirting tips for guys | how to flirt with girls | flirting with a girl | how to flirt online | how to talk to a girl | tips on flirting with girls | how to get a girl to like you | flirting with girls online | how do boys flirt with girls | how to attract any girl | how to flirt online with a girl | how to flirt with a girl in middle school | how to flirt with a girl online | how to flirt with a girl you like | tips for flirting with girls | tips on how to get a girl | ways to flirt with girls

how to keep a conversation going | how to keep a conversation going with a girl | how to keep a conversation going with a guy | how to keep a conversation going with your girlfriend | Keeping a conversation going | how to hold a good conversation | how to keep a conversation going online | keep the conversation going | keeping a conversation going with a girl | keeping the conversation going

Adam Clarke - never had a girlfriend | ive never had a girlfriend | i never had a girlfriend | how can I get a girlfriend | can I find a girlfriend | Im 14 and ive never had a girlfriend | Im 21 and never had a girlfriend | Im 22 and never had a girlfriend | my son never had a girlfriend | the best girlfriend you never had | want to find a girlfriend | I am 18 and never had a girlfriend | Im 23 and never had a girlfriend | Im 25 and never had a girlfriend | Im 17 and never had a girlfriend | Im 18 and never had a girlfriend | Im 19 and never had a girlfriend | I am 15 and never had a girlfriend | 15 and never had a girlfriend | I have never had a girlfriend | I wish I had a girlfriend | Im 16 and never had a girlfriend | never had a girlfriend before | Im 15 and never had a girlfriend | Im 16 and never had a girlfriend | 18 and never had a girlfriend | 19 and never had a girlfriend | 22 and never had a girlfriend | 16 and never had a girlfriend | Im 20 and never had a girlfriend | I need to find a girlfriend | 19 years old and never had a girlfriend | never had a girlfriend at 30 | 21 and never had a girlfriend | 27 and never had a girlfriend | 20 years old and never had a girlfriend | 23 and never had a girlfriend | 25 and never had a girlfriend
never had a girlfriend | ive never had a girlfriend | i never had a girlfriend | how can I get a girlfriend | can I find a girlfriend | Im 14 and ive never had a girlfriend

Senior date finder | Senior on line dating | Senior friend finder | Senior dating 4 fun

How often should you text a girl you like | How often should you text a guy you like | how often should you text | How often should I text my girlfriend

federal grants to pay off debt | grants to help pay off student loans | free money to pay off student loans | free government grants to pay off debt | government grants pay off student loans | government grants to pay off student loans | grants to pay back student loans | grants to help pay off student loans | grants to pay back student loans | scholarships to pay off student loans | student grants for college | college grant student loan | money to pay off student loans | grant money to pay off debt | grants to pay off debt | help to pay off student loans | how to apply for student loans | how to pay off student loans | how to pay off student loans fast | money to pay off student loans | grants to pay off student loans | help paying off student loans | scholarships to pay off student loans | paying back student loans | ways to pay off student loans | grants to pay back student loans