Training

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
ModestoPete

Training

Post by ModestoPete »

Has anyone used Dina Aspandiyarova on Skype for lessons? If so, can you recommend her?
Ramon OP

Re: Training

Post by Ramon OP »

Yes and yes
Ramon
TonyO

Post by TonyO »

Also yes and yes.
I did 10 sessions spaced at fortnightly intervals.
Very worthwhile.
Dina is an excellent coach and a very nice person as well.
My shooting has improved a great deal and I now have a good training programme and many competition tools.
I am currently in a period of self-guided consolidation but will re-engage Dina in a few months.
Ramon OP

Post by Ramon OP »

Dina has a page with feedback from her students/athletes: https://dinaaspandiyarova.com/testimonials
Ramon
Oleg G

Post by Oleg G »

With no reservations - YES!
I am a Bullseye shooter and have been training with Dina for the last two years. Even though Dina's core discipline is Air Pistol (and she was a member of multiple national Olympic teams) I have learned a great deal and achieved the goals we have set. Dina helped me to improve the technical aspects of my shooting, but most importantly, she has elevated my mental management skills to a level that I could not have achieved on my own. I continue to work with Dina and have no plans to end this wonderful relationship.
dsampai4

Post by dsampai4 »

Definitely Yes!
I believe Dina has saved me a few years of slow progress. Excellent coach, it helped me develop training plans suited for my shooting experience and busy life. Every time I get confused or have a question Dina helps me a lot, specially before competitions. Very friendly and always willing to help.
ModestoPete

Post by ModestoPete »

Thank you. We are scheduled for our first meeting this week when I return home from vacation.
peddlebanger

Post by peddlebanger »

Dina is an amazing coach, who takes time to look at your individual problems, not only is she dedicated to shooting she is also dedicated to her students. She is my go to coach every time. she see's thing's you have missed and when she points them out you wonder how you missed the obvious. I've been shooting over 45 years and it shows you are never to old to learn something new.
You won't regret asking Dina to coach you at whatever level you are at.
ModestoPete

Post by ModestoPete »

Thank you all for your feedback. I have been corresponding with Dina but we have had a couple of scheduling conflicts. We hope to Skye in the next week or so.