Demand for B96 Magazines

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Would you be interested in a B96 5-shot magazine?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:45 am

No
100%
Yes, 1-2 units
No votes
Yes, 3-5 units
No votes
Yes, 6-9 units
No votes
Yes, 10+ units
No votes

Total votes: 1

cawalimon

Demand for B96 Magazines

Post by cawalimon »

I've been having a lot of fun with my Aeron B96 over the past few months, but unfortunately I've been only using the single-shot magazine as the old 5-shot one is a little too rough to use reliably and tends to cause jams. I've not had much success finding one online so I'm thinking of making my own. I put together some CAD and will be going out to machine shops for quotes. But as long as I'm making some for myself I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in buying one or more. Please indicate interest by filling out the poll above.

Thanks!
Bsquareng

Re: Demand for B96 Magazines

Post by Bsquareng »

I would be up for 3 or 4 depending on price. More important for me, do you know of anyone who works on and can source parts for AERON pistols?
dulcmr-man

Post by dulcmr-man »

Bsquareng wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:51 am I would be up for 3 or 4 depending on price. More important for me, do you know of anyone who works on and can source parts for AERON pistols?
Same general question for me. I have the Aeron B98 (PCP version) and it needs some love. The cylinders slow-leaked when attached to the gun so I attempted an amateur rebuild and now I have a nice paperweight. Duh!

I'd love to find someone who knows how to rehabilitate this so I can use it for NRA precision sustained fire training.

Anyone?

Dennis, aka Dulcmrman
Bsquareng

Post by Bsquareng »

I have found a source for at least some parts for AERON air pistols, though far from cheap. Try maysoflondon.co.uk . They have magazines and drawbar kits.
Bruce
177thrower

Post by 177thrower »

I need a drawbar but don't see any Aeron parts at all at that site. Do you have a direct link by any chance?

Thanks, Phil
Bsquareng

Post by Bsquareng »

Bsquareng

Post by Bsquareng »

Oops!! I added an extra "s" to the links in my previous posts should be
Info@mayoflondon.co.uk. Sorry
177thrower

Post by 177thrower »

Thanks again for the lead. I had tried their contact form on the website originally but never heard back so your latest update reminded me to try the email.

Wow, you're not kidding that they are far from cheap. Trying to decide whether it's worth the investment or continue manually indexing the magazine (or using the single-shot magazine) and thinking of it as basically an auto-cocking Tau 7.