2021 Accomplishments

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
PirateJohn

2021 Accomplishments

Post by PirateJohn »

So what were the biggest accomplishments you made this past year that you're proud of?

-- I started pistol shooting in August and have been training nearly every day
-- Participated in four matches and won two of them
FWB_700_Alu

Re: 2021 Accomplishments

Post by FWB_700_Alu »

my goal in 2021 was to simplify my Shooting Process

Results:
-8th in State Division in Muzzle loading Pistol ( In Europe, modern pistols are VERY accurate)
-3rd in State Division in Air Pistol (only 23 points behind 2nd after 6 Matches)
thirdwheel

Post by thirdwheel »

As life was just about put on hold for the year my high point was making a fully functional accurate 10m electronic target for myself, using the open source freETtarget setup, it kept me amused in my shed enjoying myself with wood, springs, bearings, electronic modules, wires, electric motor and the like. In a worrying time it gave me a target in more ways than one.
eugene

Post by eugene »

- entered the year in 500s and ended with PB of 539
- convinced myself to buy a top shelf match gun. Sounds silly but this pellet gun costs more than my 3 competition firearms, together!
B Lafferty

Post by B Lafferty »

Purchased an AP-20. Shot a personal best 544 to qualify for the Net Competitor League of Champions match that has just started.
Survived Covid to be vaccinated and boosted. Hopefully, I'll be here next year to write the same thing.
"No mud; no Lotus."-- Thich Nhat Hanh
Agt. Smith

Post by Agt. Smith »

Well, for 2021 I finally got serious and swung for a K12 and compressor, started a regular 10m shooting regiment, got my first "all in the black" target, and after 5 months I'm inching toward 500. Personal best is 486-4x.

I'll be in the Net Competitor LOC "Rookie Division" (the guy from NH), and the 30 and 60 shot events. (No chance in the 30 or 60 - but you've got to start somewhere.....)

By the way Lafferty appears to be the odds-on favorite in both the LOC 30 and 60 ! Good luck !