What a bloody twitt..!

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
dontshootcritters

What a bloody twitt..!

Post by dontshootcritters »

So...

Just to add a little fun to the place I thought I'd start off a studpiness thread.

I'm very new to this pistol gig and have to say it drives me bonkers..!! What a damn stupid idea it is trying to hold the gun aloft with NO support and hit the target that just doesn't want to be hit!
I was offered a Morini CM 200ei from a gentleman here in n New Zealand who had given up. Nearly new but with a small grip.
So with new L grip in hand I'll bolt it to the gun and be good to go.. Wrong. It's the wrong size!...@$&%=*()+....!!
No stress I'll fill it with bog(Kwikwood...FANTASTIC product) and sort it. Easy. No..added too much..damn. No worries I'll just wrasp it away...easy. No...Ive just wrasped right through the grip where my fingers go...!!! Lol..!!

You just have to laugh!!

So I just thought we could all laugh at each other with what mistakes we've made along the line..
And at the end of the day beer fixes everything!

Thanks guys.
atomicgale
Location: Copperhill Tennessee USA (a registered CERCLA superfund site)

Re: What a bloody twitt..!

Post by atomicgale »

dontshootcritters wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:49 pm You just have to laugh!!
So I just thought we could all laugh at each other with what mistakes we've made along the line.
Dear Dontshootcritters, you are at a stage where you should hire a coach. Personally, I train with "WHEY-HAI" and "TU LO," the legendary Chinese trainers. Granted, they are actually a pair of Mongolian low-land Gorillas, as my sponsor could not afford to hire a human coach, so, I had to settle for a couple of "higher-primates."

Speaking of "higher-primates" here on TargetTalk, you can always rely on advice from this site, starting with humans, deteriorating into certain "primates" found to inhabit this site (you know who you are), and then sliding down the Darwin scale from there . . . . Good luck!
dontshootcritters

Re: What a bloody twitt..!

Post by dontshootcritters »

Love the names...lol