22 SK ammo availability

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

40xguy

22 SK ammo availability

Post by 40xguy »

19 feb. just spoke to Brenzovich in Texas about when could expect some SK ammo to be available....
not until August !!!!! wonder if biden has anything to do with this ...
Hammer to shape, file to fit, paint to match...
spektr

Re: 22 SK ammo availability

Post by spektr »

I just bought a bunch of SK Magazine to tide me over at my local gun store.
A Pallet of it disappeared in 2 days
MarkTrew

Post by MarkTrew »

Yeah, absolutely it is a Biden induced event. Lapua shut down production for a couple of months in 2020 due to COVID. Absolutely, without a doubt a Biden event.

Huh?

Are you part of the 51st state?

State of denial?

MarkTrew
JamesHH

Post by JamesHH »

Forget Biden, I'm certain this is Obama's fault, or a virus from crooked Hilary's illegal email server infected the SK factory with Covid via the 5G network, I'm certain of this too.
Whats equally certain is that any action taken to combat global warming will prevent the bullet trees producing their annual harvest, warmer weather is better for bullet trees.
rgibson

Post by rgibson »

Apparently some of you are getting all your news from Comedy Central. Mark, Americans were afraid during both Obama election cycles and caused record runs on guns and ammunition both times. Whose fault was it? I would suggest it was the people who feared additional gun restrictions caused the shortage. Same for this last election. Biden says hell yes we’re gonna take your guns (doesn’t matter which guns he meant) and the run on guns and ammo begins anew, exacerbated by COVID shutdowns as you alluded.
James, I say we get rid of fossil fuel OVERNIGHT and in a couple months let’s see who is still driving around in their electric cars amid the rolling blackouts. Check out lithium mining when you get a minute. Good news though, scientists have reported new technological breakthroughs in using aluminum to replace lithium as the key metal in storage batteries. Unfortunately the aluminum trees are dying because of climate change. Just kidding. I do wonder though, how do we get aluminum. As far as bullet trees go, c’mon, everybody knows they are grown hydroponically in temperature controlled environments.
JamesHH

Post by JamesHH »

rgibson wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:34 pm James, I say we get rid of fossil fuel OVERNIGHT
Reductio ad absurdum and catastrophising don't make for great arguments.
rgibson

Post by rgibson »

Then don’t use it.