Walther LG400 junior rifle

this is where all the spam goes

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Hannah S

Walther LG400 junior rifle

Post by Hannah S »

A great well loved and cared for Walther LG400 Jr is available now! This LG400 was bought when I just started shooting precision 10M air rifle and I have since out grown it and I’m moving into an adult version LG400!

As you can see in the photos rifle is in great condition and shoots great! It is a little under two years old.

Private message me for more pictures.

Comes with manual with test target, keys for case lock, fill adapter, cleaning patches and pull through, and the standard Walther LG400 Junior sights.

Feel free to send any questions, I'll respond as quick as I can. I’m asking $1200 + shipping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hannah S

Re: Walther LG400 junior rifle

Post by Hannah S »

bump
TraLfaz

Post by TraLfaz »

Hannah S wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:19 pmbump
I am interested, can you send pictures to ssteinel(at)frontier(dot)com
Hannah S

Post by Hannah S »

Bump
Jimidee11

Post by Jimidee11 »

Is it still available?
Hannah S

Post by Hannah S »

bump
TraLfaz

Post by TraLfaz »

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joel

Post by joel »

TraLfaz wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:46 pm SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would you say that. It's rude and I don't think it is true. I had a conversation with Hannah and seems legit to me. Just yelling out Scam is reckless since you offer no proof to back up your claim.

Joel
TraLfaz

Post by TraLfaz »

Joel, I paid for this rifle two weeks ago. I paid and the rifle never arrived. I have heard nothing but excuses and now they won't even answer my emails. The local sheriff's department is looking into the felony. Hannah may be a nice person, but the person who is selling this rifle is a scammer.
joel

Post by joel »

That's the information that you should've stated in the first place. I made an offer last week and it was turned down but counter offered so I am/was surprised to hear that you're having issues. Good luck with the Sheriff's department.

Thanks for the clarification,

Joel
atomicgale
Location: Copperhill Tennessee USA (a registered CERCLA superfund site)

Post by atomicgale »

Hey Joel, looks like TraLfaz just saved you twelve-hundred bucks! Perhaps a thank you is in order . . . .

. . . and why ONE POST sellers on this Forum tend to get abused, because of Hannah-the-Scammer & her friends.
40xguy

Post by 40xguy »

look at the "join date" for a clue.....
someone joins and then quickly has something for sale .....
sounds like someone out for a fast buck !!

also, if Joel (see above) had a conversation with Hannah (the seller), then this should be investigated....
Hammer to shape, file to fit, paint to match...
joel

Post by joel »

I made an offer and she didn't accept it. I feel badly for Tralfaz. I hope he used PayPal so it is covered. Often, people join to sell stuff, but some sites won't let you post in the Buy/Sell until you've had at least 10 posts, some more. I think that's a good rule.

Here's what she wrote to me:

Hi Joel,

The lowest I’ll go is 1100 + shipping and handling.

If this deal works for you let me know and we can work out specifics.

Sorry for the long wait to respond I was waiting on someone to get back to me.

Hannah
marky-d

Post by marky-d »

Just curious, TraLfaz, did you communicate through the IM tool, or just through direct e-mail?

I'm not betting one way or the other, but posting your e-mail address on an open forum indicating you have money and want to buy something is an invitation for ANYONE to write to you and claim they are "Hannah" and take your money.

Don't get me wrong, I feel bad if you got cheated -- I considered buying this rifle as well -- I am just trying to understand if anything more could have been done to keep it from happening.

marky-d
Hannah S

Post by Hannah S »

Bump
atomicgale
Location: Copperhill Tennessee USA (a registered CERCLA superfund site)

Post by atomicgale »

Bump? WTF?
Hannah S

Post by Hannah S »

Bump
lisetteg

Post by lisetteg »

Folks this is a young 14 year lady junior shooter you are bad mouthing for no proven reason. She is trying to sell her air rifle as she has a new walther LG400 Anatomic. She is trying to figure out the ins and out of targettalk and handle this herself as much as she can and you all are acting like this... come on!

I’m not sure if Tralfaz is even legit. Sounds like he is not. Where the proof he sent payment, copy of check, the return receipt from USPS, etc.? Maybe he is just lashing out because the young lady would not go down in price? Maybe he is just a bully? He maybe the scammer in all of this. The young lady is known in New England to be a good kid and good competitor. Yes she is new to targettalk as she signed in when she was 13 in order to try to help sell her air rifle.

The rifle is spotless BTW!! Well worth and then some what she is asking.

Has Hannah been slow to respond... yes indeed... she has been told that she has to babysit these forums. She knows that now. That said the venomous nature by some on here is unprofessional and no becoming of those we’d like to think are in our community of target shooters.

If this is the way folks want to continue on this post it may be time to turn this over to the site admins as this behavior is beyond abusive by a couple folks and simply unfounded nor documented. Let work kn being more like gentlemen and ladies.

BTW... calling BS on the statement tralfaz said about having sheriffs involved. There are no Sheriffs were this kid lives. Another hint that he may be the scammer. The terminology is wrong for the state the kid lives in. Just saying...
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

I am locking this topic as one of the parties claims that he has "gone legal".

Perhaps the relevant parties could continue this off-board to avoid any further mud slinging.