air & sb rifle clubs in Tampa bay/FL

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

roycele

air & sb rifle clubs in Tampa bay/FL

Post by roycele »

Hello all
Is there any 10m air & 50m ( 100 m) sb club within 50 miles of Tampa bay / FL ? Google didn't come up any other than clubs and ranges for high power, air hunting, pistol.
rtucker6508

Re: air & sb rifle clubs in Tampa bay/FL

Post by rtucker6508 »

Yes - Sarasota Military Academy has a club program - contact Riess Pelegrino

Pardini USA was building a range for coaching. Not sure what the latest is though.

One of the best Jr coaches in the country is a little South in Naples... Jayme Shipley https://www.ishootconsulting.com/
roycele

Post by roycele »

rtucker6508 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:16 pm Yes - Sarasota Military Academy has a club program - contact Riess Pelegrino

Pardini USA was building a range for coaching. Not sure what the latest is though.

One of the best Jr coaches in the country is a little South in Naples... Jayme Shipley https://www.ishootconsulting.com/
Thank you for info. I forgot to mention that I'm looking for the clubs for adults. I feel kinda sad when air and sb rifle shooting sport is a very small community. The more I learn about it, the more I realize that this wonderful sport is swrinking, pick the Wolf Pack rifle team of WU as an example.
rtucker6508

Post by rtucker6508 »

Yes it is unfortunately. It's time for that to change...

Central Florida rifle has a club for adults... near Orlando. Other than that I'm not sure.
JC Hayes

Post by JC Hayes »

Check out Shooters World in Tampa.