Champions Choice ????

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Peakconti

Champions Choice ????

Post by Peakconti »

The Champions Choice Website is down. I’ve being trying to get to their website over the last few days to order equipment for my college team. Plus I needed to order something for my daughter.
I know they might have temporarily closed for the virus but it’s odd that their website is down.
lyoke2

Re: Champions Choice ????

Post by lyoke2 »

I saw that. Looks like a server issue, I do not believe that they are in the warehouse from the last communication I saw?

I was looking to order a specific part that I remember seeing on their website a few weeks back.

I coach with iShoot Consulting which has a retail component if you need gear/equipment/rifles/etc.

https://www.ishootconsulting.com/store

Email or call if there are specific items you are looking for not on the website.
SRay53txtn

Post by SRay53txtn »

I live 4 miles from them and there were no cars in the parking lot (employees or sales counter) when I drove by at 2pm.
Guess it'll be closed until Covid19 restrictions lifted.
Buckeye

Post by Buckeye »

This was posted on Facebook:
CC.JPG
CC.JPG (29.93 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
Peakconti

Post by Peakconti »

Thanks, I recall seeing a post that they were closed. Just wasn’t sure if they could take orders or if they were back open again yet. I was worried when the website was down, couldn’t even check prices. Guess I’ll wait until they open up again.
rgibson

Post by rgibson »

Peter, I don’t know how you keep that basketball team of kids of yours in ammo and pellets! 😳 I have been watching the CC website for several months and purchased a couple cases of ammo in prep for the season and our Summer Camp. I took delivery the day after they shut down. 🎉 Since their announced shutdown I noticed that the ammo quantities listed were falling periodically as if the website was taking online orders until the server problem appeared a few days ago. Hopefully they are okay and they will be able to fill the orders others placed while able.
bdutton

Post by bdutton »

Posted on facebook from Champions Choice:
Web site is back up. We are behind on shipping. Please do not spend extra on expedited shipping because we cannot guarantee rapid fulfillment at this time. We have May 4 as a tentative target for resumption of full services.
Peakconti

Post by Peakconti »

Yes, saw that on Facebook, thanks
Arkmaker

Post by Arkmaker »

I know this is an old thread, but CC is up and running. I received my CZ T200 in one day! Yes, one day..... They were great people to deal with, both over the phone and though email. Answered my many questions.
BTW: the T200 is an amazing value for the budget crippled like myself. I'm loving shooting it.