iShoot Consulting - Equipment/Gear/Ammo Source

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

lyoke2

iShoot Consulting - Equipment/Gear/Ammo Source

Post by lyoke2 »

So I mentioned this in a previous thread but I coach with iShoot Consulting. I am not one to promote a ton but I like to help people get the stuff they need when they are trying to do projects or upgrade their gear.

There is a retail component of iShoot Consulting, we were out at Winter Air Gun with Anschutz/Capapie/G&E products. With JOs not going on, there is equipment ready to go if anyone needs a source for equipment, parts or ammo/pellets. Reach out to Jayme (239 - Five 8 Zero - Eight 5 Five Zero) or https://www.ishootconsulting.com/store

Thanks!
Kewton

Re: iShoot Consulting - Equipment/Gear/Ammo Source

Post by Kewton »

Just received 2 bricks of 22 ammo shipping was fast and fair price as well can’t go wrong. Actually shipping was cheaper than champions choice 😉
lyoke2

Post by lyoke2 »

Great to hear!
aalbert

Post by aalbert »

Lake coaches my son, and he, along with the rest of the folks at ishootconsulting are good people -- they have also been instrumental in my equipment choices and final purchases over the last few years. Looking at their site, the product offerings are all things that they trust to work and would use themselves, and not just lines to carry.

Now, with a new 9015, I guess I will be needing to reach out to them and up my pellet game, and also start thinking about a new jacket for my growing 15yr old.
lyoke2

Post by lyoke2 »

Thanks for the kind words.

I am looking forward to getting back on the range with y'all soon!