Introductions

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

AManWearingAHat

Introductions

Post by AManWearingAHat »

Hello Everyone,

New member to the forum. Just a quick hello and a little bit of background. I got into the Olympic Disciplines several years ago when I was in college. I shot Airgun and Small bore for Michigan State and competed in the Intercollegiate Club national championship down at Fort Benning as well as the Camp Perry open most years.

Coming back around to the sport now looking to get back into both 3P Small Bore and airgun (for the cold winters). I also saw the forum hosted postal matches here which I would be interested in participating in once I'm geared back up. Nice to be around some like minded enthusiasts again!
william

Re: Introductions

Post by william »

Welcome aboard, from a guy who usually finds himself surrounded by UofM people.

Go Spartans!
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

Welcome back! It is ALWAYS nice to see someone shooting the Intercollegiates. Then for you to come back into the sport after that ... Sport for Life!
prowling

Post by prowling »

Welcome to the TT forum. There are a lot of great folks on here; shooters in every discipline, and at practically every level from hobbyist to Olympian. The wealth of experience and depth of knowledge is pretty incredible also, and the “postals” are a welcome and enjoyable way to practice, and share the improvements made.

I’m an avid pistol shooter, but I am going to be shooting smallbore prone again for the first time since the Reagan-era, and hoping to get an air rifle club started up soon as well.

As mentioned above—a sport for life. Prost!