NRA 2020 Smallbore Rifle Outdoor Championship

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Hap Rocketto

NRA 2020 Smallbore Rifle Outdoor Championship

Post by Hap Rocketto »

Colleagues,

Registration is now open for the 2020 NRA National Smallbore Rifle Championships. With the 2021 Pershing Trophy Match just 15 months off this is a splendid opportunity to get acclimatized to the new venue before this major shoulder to shoulder smallbore prone match. Pershing Team selection will be at the 2021NRA National Smallbore Rifle Prone Championships metallic sight phase.

You may access the Competitive Shooting Web Portal and register at https://competitions.nra.org/competitio ... pionships/

The Pershing Trophy Match features teams of 10 firing members from Great Britain, United States and Canada firing shoulder-to-shoulder. Twenty record shots at 50 yards and 20 shots at 100 yards on the official NRA of America targets. The Pershing is held every eight years. The United States has ten consecutive wins and has not lost on United States soil since winning the trophy, after two losses, in England in 1939.

Hap Rocketto
Adjutant
2021 US Pershing Team
mgdietrich

Re: NRA 2020 Smallbore Rifle Outdoor Championship

Post by mgdietrich »

Planning to be there this summer Hap!
Hap Rocketto

Post by Hap Rocketto »

Looking forward to seeing you.
Wouldn't be the same without you, Morgen.
Best,
Hap
1845greyhounds

Post by 1845greyhounds »

How is the smallbore range coming along? Will there be any matches using the range before the nationals? I live near Indianapolis and would love to find more local matches.
Hap Rocketto

Post by Hap Rocketto »

I can't speak to that issue.
It is my understanding that range construction was to begin this month. Beyond that I have no idea how things are progressing.
Best,
Hap