Hammerli 150 Manual or Trigger Adjustment Pics

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Shiloh

Hammerli 150 Manual or Trigger Adjustment Pics

Post by Shiloh »

Does anyone have a 150 manual for sale or will copy the relevant pages and pics discussing the trigger adjustments?

The pic provided on the Pilkguns sight is too dark to distinguish the various adjustments.

My 150 has the Type 3 trigger (SN 15 - 38XX).

Thanks
renzo

Re: Hammerli 150 Manual or Trigger Adjustment Pics

Post by renzo »

I have the original manual, mine is the same model as yours, very close in serial #.

But you´ll have to wait a couple of days, as it is kept with the pistol which is not where I am now.
fc60

Post by fc60 »

Greetings,

Here is a PDF copy...

http://www.pistoliers.com/manuel/Manuel ... li_150.pdf

From the Walther website...

https://www.carl-walther.com/fileadmin/ ... li_150.pdf

Cheers,

Dave
batty

Post by batty »

fc60 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:22 pm Greetings,

Here is a PDF copy...

http://www.pistoliers.com/manuel/Manuel ... li_150.pdf

From the Walther website...

https://www.carl-walther.com/fileadmin/ ... li_150.pdf

Cheers,

Dave

Those are the same ones that Scott has posted in the tenp files!
Shiloh

Post by Shiloh »

Thanks all.

I can certainly wait so no problem there. Next scheduled local area NRA match (Maryland) isn't until the 22nd (and local non-NRA sanctioned match (Virginia) is the 14th). The last match (NRA) is the 19th of April. Matches begin again in the fall.

The PDF pointers provide a better resolution than the Pilkguns site altho still not clear. Given that there are at least 3 different trigger types, I wonder if the adjustments might differ as well.
renzo

Post by renzo »

Shiloh wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:31 pm Thanks all.

I can certainly wait so no problem there. Next scheduled local area NRA match (Maryland) isn't until the 22nd (and local non-NRA sanctioned match (Virginia) is the 14th). The last match (NRA) is the 19th of April. Matches begin again in the fall.

The PDF pointers provide a better resolution than the Pilkguns site altho still not clear. Given that there are at least 3 different trigger types, I wonder if the adjustments might differ as well.
It does, that´s why I emphasized that my own 150 is very (very) close to yours, and has the same third type post-1980 trigger.

I will scan with the upper point of definition the original manual. If - because of file size - I can´t put it here, I'll use postimage or ask you for an e-mail adress to send them, though it will be better if everyone could profit of it.

Have a beer and wait a little ..............

PS; on second thoughts, I also remember that one special set of grips I had (Morini's) altered the trigger release (weight and letoff) depending on the adjustment of the side screw. Of course, they were not the original ones, but I would like to ask you if maybe you have also changed your grips, this could be a point to watch when regulating the trigger.
Shiloh

Post by Shiloh »

The beer idea sounds really great and clearly indicates that you are a person of great wisdom. I will speak of your greatness at the next tribal council fire.

I am left-handed and had wrap-around grips made by Precision Target Pistol Grips. They were made scanning a set of right-hand Morini grips and reversing the construction. Not having left-hand grips available made proper measuring impossible.

Because of that, 2 prototypes were constructed and issues noted in the fit and affect of the amount of tightening of the left side grip because of insufficient clearance for the trigger parts.

The final grips were perfect because a person's right and left hands are normally the same or very similar as well as minor adjustments made to make sure that clearances were sufficient while maintaining proper grips fit to the pistol.

Accordingly, I have experienced what you write regarding grip fit and potential affect on trigger if the fit is not correct not only on the 150 but also experienced a similar problem with my AW-93 and the CMM Shooting Sports 1911 frame adapter.
renzo

Post by renzo »

I didn't mean to be patronizing.............. I realized that now you're in the middle of the winter (I'm from South America).

Disregard the beer advice, feel free to have a shot of whiskey!!!
Shiloh

Post by Shiloh »

Not taken as such.
I live about 20 miles from the White House and the Congress of the United States. With all that local hot air, our winters are normally quite mild.
renzo

Post by renzo »

Pictures are too big foe the server to handle. I'll send them via e-mail.