Villages Air Gun show March 28-29

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns
Site Admin

Villages Air Gun show March 28-29

Post by pilkguns »

The only place I know with Three, yes 3, airgun ranges within 10 miles of each other is The Villages in Florida, . Plan on coming to the best airgun show ever, and enjoy some fine shooting as well.
Attachments
villagesAir.jpg
pardoctor

Re: Villages Air Gun show March 28-29

Post by pardoctor »

Update:

The Villages Air Gun Showcase, March 28-29, 2020, to be held in Central Florida is rapidly approaching and there is still plenty of time to make your plans to attend. We have obtained commitments from several prominent manufacturers and distributors to attend the Showcase, among them are:

Benjamin/Crosman
Daisy
Pardini USA
Styer
Walther and
Other Private Vendors

This list is current as of March 3, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. Also, we are currently in discussion with other prominent manufacturers and distributors as they assess the timing and logistics to attend the Showcase. You can visit the Showcase Facebook page for additional updates and a current list of manufacturers and distributors.

https://www.facebook.com/events/189752805617918/

Vince Monteforte

The Villages AirGun Club
pardoctor0610@gmail.com
Often wrong, but never in doubt!
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

we will be there doing repairs on all 10 meter guns, plus displaying the newest products from STEYR

curiously enough I just found out that Patrick Rowling, the orginal founder of the Scorboard, which this forum evolved into, will also be at this show.
prowling

Post by prowling »

Curious indeed! We’ll finally get a chance to meet in person ... only 20 years or so after first meeting on the old APHP Scoreboard. Looking forward to it Scott, as well as meeting a bunch of other folks, both attendees and vendors alike.
prowling

Post by prowling »

Well, fudge. Unfortunately I have had to change my plans, and will not be attending as previously planned.
I sincerely hope to make it to another showcase event in the future!