Reduced shooting targets

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

graceshooter

Reduced shooting targets

Post by graceshooter »

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in training in my house because of I can't go everyday to the shooting range due my work schedule.

The problem is that I only have 2 meter to train and I'm looking the way to reduce a simple target. But the minimum size that I find is 5 meters.

I'm interested in air pistol and air rifle targets.

If anyone knows the way let me know please!

Thank you so much!
lognom

Re: Reduced shooting targets

Post by lognom »

I have eight meters in my apartment. I print out targets using either standard printer paper or card stock, which is thicker and closer to actual target paper. There are many websites that offer downloadable targets and then you set your printer software to print at 20% of actual size. Of course, in my case it's 80% of actual size but the principle is the same.
batty

Post by batty »

As lognom has said print your own, but I’d try the scatt software as there’s options in there to print for specific distances
Azmodan

Post by Azmodan »

Airpistol: Feinwerkbau 100 / Feinwerkbau P8X
STP: Walther GSP 22
CFP: Walther GSP 32
Freepistol: TOZ-35
PPC: CZ Shadow 2
PCC: Nova Modul CTS9
graceshooter

Post by graceshooter »

lognom wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:45 pm I have eight meters in my apartment. I print out targets using either standard printer paper or card stock, which is thicker and closer to actual target paper. There are many websites that offer downloadable targets and then you set your printer software to print at 20% of actual size. Of course, in my case it's 80% of actual size but the principle is the same.
Oh! I didn't think about it, but I will try to.
Thank you so much!
graceshooter

Post by graceshooter »

batty wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:07 pm As lognom has said print your own, but I’d try the scatt software as there’s options in there to print for specific distances
Yesterday I download the scatt software because I saw that I will can do it by this way. But I don't have scatt and I don't have any device connected, the own software don't let me to access.
graceshooter

Post by graceshooter »

Oh! Thank you so much!!! At least I have the pistol target!
Ramon OP

Post by Ramon OP »

You can use the target calculator to find the right size and use the provided % to print a regular target at the right scale (plus, you can find out the right height to set the target at so that you keep your arm at the same angle) : https://www.olympicpistol.com/target-calculator/ You will find links to download targets in that page too.
Ramon
batty

Post by batty »

graceshooter wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:25 am
batty wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:07 pm As lognom has said print your own, but I’d try the scatt software as there’s options in there to print for specific distances
Yesterday I download the scatt software because I saw that I will can do it by this way. But I don't have scatt and I don't have any device connected, the own software don't let me to access.
you don't need a SCATT to use the software - check out page 8/9 on this manual https://www.scatt.com/downloads/SCATT_M ... AL_ENG.pdf
graceshooter

Post by graceshooter »

batty wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:47 am
graceshooter wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:25 am
you don't need a SCATT to use the software - check out page 8/9 on this manual https://www.scatt.com/downloads/SCATT_M ... AL_ENG.pdf
Yes, you are right! I downloaded the basic software and I didn't find the option. But now, I downloaded the expert and I could did it!
Thank you so much!