Inquiry about pistol grio purchase

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Ray Odle

Inquiry about pistol grio purchase

Post by Ray Odle »

Has anyone had any dealings or knowledge about Precision Target Pistol Grips?

https://www.precisiontargetpistolgrips.com/
crankythunder

Re: Inquiry about pistol grio purchase

Post by crankythunder »

HI Ray:

While I prefer the genuine walnut Dick Horton Grips, I have fondled a number of Precision Target Grips from Andrew and am impressed with the quality of fit and attention to detail. Furthermore, I have personally met Andrew and you can be assured that he will take good care of you.

I loaned him my Dick Horton Walnut 1911 angled Size Large grip with finger grooves and stippling for a Pardini so that he could expand his database for another option for his customers. I am thinking about one of his skelotonized grips for the hot summer months when our hands get a sweaty and slippery.

Regards,
Crankster
left360

Post by left360 »

I have 2 of Andrew's grips. One on a Morini CM162EI and the other on a Pardini SPBE. I really can not imagine a better fit on either, especially the Pardini with the upswept bullseye 'palm rest'. It was a bit of a process with both grips to get the fit I wanted. Andrew was willing to produce multiple iterations of each to get them right. Other than a couple swipes with a file to round an edge on the Morini grip after about 8000 rounds, I haven't felt any need to modify the grips. I am a satisfied customer.

Steve
dronning

Post by dronning »

I have a couple of his grips, highly recommended.
- Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
Ray Odle

Post by Ray Odle »

Today I received a left hand grip for a Styer club pistol to be used by a junior. I think it was a good deal.
ba49

Post by ba49 »

I have a set of left handed grips from Andrew on my FWB 65 and they are really nice. Well worth the price and Andrew is great to work with.