what is the min max scope of left right top and bottom adjustment of pardinikids and styer lp 10

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
rajemessage

what is the min max scope of left right top and bottom adjustment of pardinikids and styer lp 10

Post by rajemessage »

hi,
I noticed the top and bottom adjustment is there in syter lp 2 and pardini kids, and so i want to know how far one can go up and down or left and right. from the target

yours sincerley
Rover

Re: what is the min max scope of left right top and bottom adjustment of pardinikids and styer lp 10

Post by Rover »

Test them yourself; it will only take a couple of minutes.
rajemessage

Re: what is the min max scope of left right top and bottom adjustment of pardinikids and styer lp 10

Post by rajemessage »

Rover wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:25 am Test them yourself; it will only take a couple of minutes.
if u try to do it, u will find, it needs good experience, which i do not have and all guns are old guns available at clubs.so I just can not be sure.
and I do not have the guns only local guns without such adjustment.
william

Post by william »

Somebody at the club is able and will be very willing to help you. Then you will know. And you can be a resource for the next person.
stephen_maly

Post by stephen_maly »

My LP10 rear sight is about in the middle of its run, and it can be moved 76 clicks left, which is about 9 cm (76 x 1.2 mm). That is for the full sized LP 10 with no extension of the rear sight. I expect the rear sight can be adjusted 9 cm to the left or right of the centre line of sight.