Rink grip size chart

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Hunterdude

Rink grip size chart

Post by Hunterdude »

Hello, I want to order my first set of aftermarket grips, as I do not currently belong to a shooting club yet I do not have the benefit of trying other shooters grips for size and fit. Rink grips offers 7 sizes from XXS to XXL, my hand measures 4.133 inches or 105mm wide across the knuckles, my fingers are long and about the size of hotdogs, not sausages. I am a pretty big guy at 6 ft 5 in tall and 340 lbs. If anyone can relate to these numbers that owns a Rink grip I would appreciate any insight? What size would you recommend I order?
Also I have a choice of 0 deg or 7 deg grip angle, as you hold the pistol pointing at the target does this angle refure to front to back angle or left to right cant angle??
Also I have a choice of flat or convex, what part of the grip is this reference to. Sorry so many questions, I don't mind fine tuning the grip to my hand but want to make an educated purchase. Thank you for any insight you can provide. -Ben
Ray Dash

Re: Rink grip size chart

Post by Ray Dash »

sal6781

Post by sal6781 »

You failed to mention what gun you have ? You can make an outline of your hand and send it by email to him. He will send you a recommendation. On another note, I have a large grip for long fingers foranEvo 10 if you are interested.
Hunterdude

Post by Hunterdude »

Ray...that chart you sent answers 100% of my questions! Thanks so much! The pistol to get a new grip is a minty Feinwerkbau 103
gimgim

Post by gimgim »

> Ray...that chart you sent answers 100% of my questions!

When you order a grip, there is a pop-up on each choice, that clarifies the meaning of each measurement.
BobGee

Post by BobGee »

Hey Ben,

If I’m not too late, I bought a couple of grips from Thomas Rink using his sizing procedure. I outlined my hand on paper and my across-knuckle dimension suggested a medium grip. When the medium grips arrived they were too small. Fortunately Thomas was prepared to have me return them (at my cost) and he sent me large size ones at no extra cost. The large ones are just fine, though even these are adjusted towards the limits.

So, I’d be inclined to send the outline of your hand to Thomas and let him decide which size you need. Better to go larger than smaller as there is a limit to how far out you can adjust the palm shelf.

Bob
Hunterdude

Post by Hunterdude »

Bob, I ordered XL grips as there chart states 100mm across knuckles is Large, 105mm is XL....I am 102mm.
I also ordered grips as " full" rather than normal.
They kindly told me by email very few people are XL and please send hand sketch, ....they then informed me I am indeed XL but my fingers are not long enough to warrant full grips so they nocked me back to Normal fullness.
I am pleased so far and will rely on There expertise as these are my first custom grips that are not self made. I have high hopes of a quality fit. -Ben
BobGee

Post by BobGee »

I’m sure you’ll get one from Thomas.

Bob