Mounting screw for Steyr LP10 Grip

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
ihasagun

Mounting screw for Steyr LP10 Grip

Post by ihasagun »

My used Steyr LP10 just arrived and I need to attach my grip that already have. My friend’s LP10 came with a large and medium grip, so he is letting me have the medium grip, but I don’t have the screw to mount it to my LP10. Where can I get one? Is there a part number? It doesn’t seem to be shown in the LP10 manual, so I guess they normally come with a grip? Is it possible to order just the screw? Thanks
ihasagun

Re: Mounting screw for Steyr LP10 Grip

Post by ihasagun »

Update. It looks like the screw is shown in the LP10 diagram after all, and I also need the washer and O-ring. They are labeled as 7.4, 7.8, and 7.9 in the diagram. Are those the part numbers? Where can I order these? Thanks.
ihasagun

Post by ihasagun »

I went to Home Depot and bought a screw and washer that seem to work. The screw is A 5mm by 30mm cap screw. The M5 washers seemed small so I went with an M6 washer
ihasagun

Post by ihasagun »

Turns out the 30mm screw us too short. I didn’t have the spacer in the grip. With the spacer in there, the screw is too short.
Silvershooter

Post by Silvershooter »

You need a M5X35 for the LP10
Later LP10s (and the Evo10) have a shorter Grip locking rod and use M5X55