Need Help Importing AP parts from UK

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Bsquareng

Need Help Importing AP parts from UK

Post by Bsquareng »

I recently acquired an Aeron BRNO B96 5-shot self loading CO2 pistol. Works great, I like it.

I want to buy 2 or 3 more 5-shot magazines. Aeron does not make pistols any more and my e-mails have yielded no help.

Magic 9 Design, Ltd. offers the magazines on their web site, but when I contacted them, Nick Hulme told me they cannot export to the western hemisphere due to product liability insurance problems.

Is there anyone out there in UK land who might be able to help me? I pay you Nick's asking price converted to whatever currency you need plus a little for your time, trouble, and postage. You buy the parts, say nothing about their destination to Mr. Hulme, and mail them to me in a padded envelope. Everyone comes out happy except the insurance company and they don't know they should be unhappy.

Answer via PM would be fine.
Bsquareng

Re: Need Help Importing AP parts from UK

Post by Bsquareng »

Problem solved, though not the way I outlined in the initial post. I was able to buy magazines for my Aeron Brno B96 from Matt Jackson at Shureshot-Airguns, ltd. in Suffolk, UK He is a dealer for Aeron.
Good price, good service, good parts.