New Morini Air Pistol - CM200 EI

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Timberwerks

Re: New Morini Air Pistol - CM200 EI

Post by Timberwerks »

I'm thinking pricing may be over my budget & I'll most likely go with the 162 or Steyer EVO. Holding off for now until more is known.
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

We are going to try and run Bloomer Air matches in June, July, August. We should have a new Morini there you could try.

Chip
Timberwerks

Post by Timberwerks »

ChipEck wrote:We are going to try and run Bloomer Air matches in June, July, August. We should have a new Morini there you could try.

Chip

Sounds great! Where will this be, Badgerland in Bristol?
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

Timberwerks wrote:
ChipEck wrote:We are going to try and run Bloomer Air matches in June, July, August. We should have a new Morini there you could try.

Chip

Bloomer, Wisconsin.

Chip
Timberwerks

Post by Timberwerks »

ChipEck wrote:
Timberwerks wrote:

Chip

Bloomer, Wisconsin.

Chip
Wow, just looked this up. I had no idea about Wisconsin Air Pistol & Bloomer. Of course I just got back into this and I'm way out of the info loop. This is great news and looks to be more active than Badgerland.
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

Timberwerks wrote:
ChipEck wrote:
Timberwerks wrote:

Chip

Bloomer, Wisconsin.

Chip
Wow, just looked this up. I had no idea about Wisconsin Air Pistol & Bloomer. Of course I just got back into this and I'm way out of the info loop. This is great news and looks to be more active than Badgerland.
Jim Ruch and I started this over a year ago when we could not find any air pistol matches in Wisconsin. Crazy there is not more interest in 10 meter air pistol.
If you look on our web site you will see links to news media that covered our 2017 and 2018 matches.

HTTPS://wisconsinairpistol.com.

Had a lot of requests to run smaller air pistol matches in the summer so we will give it a try.

Only reason we exist it to promote 10 meter air pistol. We do not sell anything.

Chip
Timberwerks

Post by Timberwerks »

ChipEck wrote:
Timberwerks wrote:
ChipEck wrote:
Timberwerks wrote:

Chip

Bloomer, Wisconsin.

Chip
Jim Ruch and I started this over a year ago when we could not find any air pistol matches in Wisconsin. Crazy there is not more interest in 10 meter air pistol.
If you look on our web site you will see links to news media that covered our 2017 and 2018 matches.

HTTPS://wisconsinairpistol.com.

Had a lot of requests to run smaller air pistol matches in the summer so we will give it a try.

Only reason we exist it to promote 10 meter air pistol. We do not sell anything.

Chip

Looks like a great place! I'm looking forward to taking a drive up sometime, I'm enjoying the links you provided.
scerir

Post by scerir »

About the new electronic trigger of this CM 200.
As far as I knew the "new" trigger (also) means that there is no micro-switch, just a contact like in the CM 84E free pistol.
xman1981

Post by xman1981 »

No micro-switch is better or worse for the shooter?
scerir

Post by scerir »

xman1981 wrote:No micro-switch is better or worse for the shooter?
I'm inclined to think that *top* shooters prefer a fast and short trigger action, so ... no micro-switch.

-serafino

"Everybody strives for a good trigger action, and everybody wants it short. As a coach, I don't like short trigger actions. A short trigger action requires a shooter to catch a moment of the best position of the front sight against the target, which leads to an error – twitching." EFIM KHAIDUROV
Last edited by scerir on Tue May 22, 2018 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timberwerks

Post by Timberwerks »

Anyone have an estimate on cost? I'm thinking $2,250.00 - $2,500.00, US.
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

Looking at the conversion rate and one company in Australia pre-selling them, I am guessing around $2,500...but a total guess on my part.

Chip
Leon

Post by Leon »

ChipEck wrote:Looking at the conversion rate and one company in Australia pre-selling them, I am guessing around $2,500...but a total guess on my part.

Chip
The price works out to be $USD 1775..
Rover

Post by Rover »

Leon wrote:
ChipEck wrote:Looking at the conversion rate and one company in Australia pre-selling them, I am guessing around $2,500...but a total guess on my part.

Chip
The price works out to be $USD 1775..
My guess is at least 50% more.
deadeyedick

Post by deadeyedick »

My guess is at least 50% more.

Probably closer than USD $1750.

The Australian importer is planning on selling them at $3300 AUD which converts to about USD $ 2450.

He compiled an initial order priced at AUD $ 3000 for early buyers which converts to about USD $ 2250.

For some unknown reason pistols cost considerably less in the U.S. than here in Australia so if I were a betting man I would assume that around USD $ 2000 - 2250 might be a reasonable guesstimate.
Leon

Post by Leon »

You are right about the price being around the $USD 2200 mark I think.

I got confused between threads ( have a terrible head cold atm ) and posted the price of the new FAS 6007 instead
Timberwerks

Post by Timberwerks »

I'm pretty certain I'll purchase one, I'm expecting it to be at the $2,250.00 range. Now, it's just a matter of when they start showing up, I'm thinking end of Summer / early Fall. I wonder if dealers will want to clear out their stock 162's before bringing in the 200's.
william

Post by william »

$2200 or more? Can't we get Rover to go on a good tear about buying points?
Rover

Post by Rover »

Nah, William, I'm giving up on that tack. At least they'll feel good as they suck hind tit. Besides, now I have you to tell them.

BTW Eat your heart out; I have a SAM M10 just returned from factory overhaul with 2018 dated cylinders.
xman1981

Post by xman1981 »

The CM200 in Jin's hand on the WC Munich