Steyr LP 10 vs LP 10E grip

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
hurt

Steyr LP 10 vs LP 10E grip

Post by hurt »

My LP 10 E grip has a thumb rest that points downward. This looks different than mechanical grip that ends more horizontal...as do most other airgun manufacturers. Why does the electric version drop down?? Thanks
deadeyedick

Re: Steyr LP 10 vs LP 10E grip

Post by deadeyedick »

Could you post a picture ?
hurt

Post by hurt »

I guess i am no good at posting a picture! Lol. I see that the FWB P8X and Matchgun MG1 have similar thumb rests that dip downward towards the trigger. I wonder what the “theory” is between horizontal thumb and downward thumb...and why Steyr has electric dipping down? I am only curious!
hurt

Post by hurt »

The EVO 10E has horizontal thumbrest!
craig9mm

Post by craig9mm »

new Morini 200 has thumbs down as does the Morini Titan..............no likey !!
new Steyr Evo e is thumb horizontal
unable to post pic,naff with IT,file seems too big
John Marchant

Post by John Marchant »

As far as I am aware, the pistol grip for the Steyr LP10 was probably a Cesare Morini grip, whereas the grip for the LP10E was of Spanish manufacture and the EVO 10 grips are made by a different Spanish manufacturer.
Each manufacturer would follow their own research as to the required shape and angle of the thumb rest, much the same as all of the other features of the grip.