Official website of Morini?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Hawkeye

Official website of Morini?

Post by Hawkeye »

What is the address of the official Morini web-site, I visited the site www.morini.ch but the link for the English version of the website just does'nt seem to work.
Hawkeye
Jerry LeVan

Works fine from here (NT)

Post by Jerry LeVan »

: What is the address of the official Morini web-site, I visited the site www.morini.ch but the link for the English version of the website just does'nt seem to work.
: Hawkeye

jerry.levan-at-eku.edu.42547.42545
David Levene

Re: Official website of Morini?

Post by David Levene »

: What is the address of the official Morini web-site, I visited the site www.morini.ch but the link for the English version of the website just does'nt seem to work.
Works fine for me. have you got "flash" on your machine?
dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.42556.42545
Fortitudo Dei

Thankfully their pistols are better designed than their webs

Post by Fortitudo Dei »

Their website came in for a lot of criticism when it was launched. The flash introduction is clunky, there is no option to by-pass it, and it only seems to work on specific PC's. My very fast PC at work hates the site (I literally cannot read or open anything), but my old Win 95 clunker at home runs it ok (albeit very very s-l-o-w-l-y).
I was hoping that some of the criticisms made on TT might have worked their way back to Morini, but the same problems still seem to be there a couple of months after the site was launched.

Fortitudo_Dei-at-hotmail.com.remove.42578.42545