What is the best airgun in shilouette
akihmsa

Re: Best airgun in silhoiette

Post by akihmsa »

The Daisy 747 for the Production classes: What is the best airgun in shilouette

Joe G.

Re: Best airgun in silhouette

Post by Joe G. »

Tony, I would guess you are talking about pistol not rifle silhouette. Among the top choices would be the Mac-1 LD (modified Crosman MkI), the Falcon FN-8 and the Tau 7 .22. I have the first two and have shot the Tau and they all do a great job and are very well suited to the task. I am using a 4x rifle scope on the LD, a 2x pistol scope on the Falcon. I have a Crosman Skanaker which I use with it's match sights which is also a real winner.

Josephjfg-at-aol.com.42446.42431
David

Post by David »

IHMSA Production - Daisy 747 (pretty much the only gun to meet price restriction that can shoot)
IHMSA Unlimited / NRA - IZH-46 is popular, Morini 162 is popular, Steyr, Hammerli, Walther are popular. All can have scopes mounted to them, and have decent triggers. But any of these guns are better than the average shooter.
Having shot perfect scoped scores with several different guns, I'd recommend the Morini, likely the best trigger (electronic).
akihmsa

Post by akihmsa »

Excellent advice David!: IHMSA Production - Daisy 747 (pretty much the only gun to meet price restriction that can shoot)
: IHMSA Unlimited / NRA - IZH-46 is popular, Morini 162 is popular, Steyr, Hammerli, Walther are popular. All can have scopes mounted to them, and have decent triggers. But any of these guns are better than the average shooter.
: Having shot perfect scoped scores with several different guns, I'd recommend the Morini, likely the best trigger (electronic).