Addtional power to P70 alum

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

tony

Addtional power to P70 alum

Post by tony »

I want to adjust power to my P70 alum to use in field target shooting & shilouette shooting can you give me the gunsmith doing that thing. Im from Los Angeles CA. Thanks
Joe G.

Power Mod....

Post by Joe G. »

Alan Zazadny (spelling?) is the man for the job. I shot a P70 Jr. that he modified for one of my fellow shooters, verrry nice. Let me know if you have a problem tracking him down. Joe G.

Josephjfg-at-aol.com.42424.42420
pdeal

Re: Power Mod....

Post by pdeal »

I am not a sil. or f.t. shooter but I am curious what they do to P70's and anschutz 2002's to get the higher power? Do they make a change to allow for more volume of air downstream of the regulator or do they change the regulator to use a higher pressure?
pdeal-at-mylanlabs.com.42432.42424
Joe G.

Re: Power Mod....

Post by Joe G. »

I am not sure of the details but changes in the regulator and more air discharged is certainly part of it. Whereas I probably get close to 180 good shots on a full cylinder with my P70 Jr. a full power gun will probably only get one third of that.

Josephjfg-at-aol.com.42447.42432
Bill Courington

Re: Addtional power to P70 alum

Post by Bill Courington »

Joe Korick boosted my P70jr to shoot Kodiaks at about 800fps. Works great for silhouette and seems to be fine for FT (I've shot only one FT match).
Contact Pneumatic Engineering, Vancouver WA (sorry, I don't have a phone number). joekorick@attbi.com might or might not work.