Seeking copy of Mayleigh Cup Rules

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Spencer C

Seeking copy of Mayleigh Cup Rules

Post by Spencer C »

Anybody out there help (as a document file, or tell me where to obtain)?
CR

Re: Seeking copy of Mayleigh Cup Rules

Post by CR »

I don't know where an on-line version is. There is a complete set of history, guidelines and rules in the notebook that is on the line during the Mayleigh Cup at Camp Perry each year. I had a few minutes on Friday to read several pages of the history and guidelines. There is also a large number of recent year's results, team pictures, etc in the book. I would suggest contacting NRA.
Cecil
CR

Some Info

Post by CR »

The Mayleigh Team is comprised of the top 10 shooters and 2 alternates selected from the top 15 shooters in the slow fire portions of the .22 NRA Conventional Pistol Match (The Slow Fire Match 135 and the slow fire stage of the .22 NMC Match 136).
There is a single 10 shot string fired on the B-17 target at 50 meters for all 15 shooters. This score is added to the 3 standard NRA slow fire strings from the match to select the top 10 shooters.
The Mayleigh Match is then fired as 3, 10 shot strings at 50 meters on the B-17 target. Firearm allowed is NRA rule 3.4 (Conventional .22 pistol).
Total scores for all 10 firing members for all 3 strings comprise the Team score for the match.
Spencer C

Are you sure it is the B-17 target?

Post by Spencer C »

: The Mayleigh Team is comprised of the top 10 shooters and 2 alternates selected from the top 15 shooters in the slow fire portions of the .22 NRA Conventional Pistol Match (The Slow Fire Match 135 and the slow fire stage of the .22 NMC Match 136).
: There is a single 10 shot string fired on the B-17 target at 50 meters for all 15 shooters. This score is added to the 3 standard NRA slow fire strings from the match to select the top 10 shooters.
: The Mayleigh Match is then fired as 3, 10 shot strings at 50 meters on the B-17 target. Firearm allowed is NRA rule 3.4 (Conventional .22 pistol).
: Total scores for all 10 firing members for all 3 strings comprise the Team score for the match.

Cecil

Re: Are you sure it is the B-17 target? Yes NT

Post by Cecil »

yes