Pardini SP for .22 bullseye shooting

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Sam Ula

Pardini SP for .22 bullseye shooting

Post by Sam Ula »

Is the Pardini SP a good 50 yard bullseye gun? What can you tell me about it's suitability for this purpose?
Bob Riegl

Re: Pardini SP for .22 bullseye shooting

Post by Bob Riegl »

The SP is designed to shoot at 25 meters---it is great at 50feet and simply marvelous at 50 yards.

don p

Post by don p »

: The SP is designed to shoot at 25 meters---it is great at 50feet and simply marvelous at 50 yards.
I just purchased one from Don Nygord.Very good accuracy at 50 yards using RWS Target Rifle ammo.
Bloke45-at-aol.com.41703.41700
Roland Cannon

I know of one for sale....

Post by Roland Cannon »

I have a friend with a Nygord Master (SP with cool grips and a red dot). He has shot it perhaps 10 times and the gun looks like new. I would be happy to provide his number to anyone interested.
Please e mail me for more info.
jamesc4085@msn.com
No, its not my gun. I will never sell my sp. I love it.
Scott H.

Post by Scott H. »

: Is the Pardini SP a good 50 yard bullseye gun? What can you tell me about it's suitability for this purpose?
I have several fine target pistols that are suitable for bullseye, and, in practice, they shoot excellent scores (for me, anyway.). But, when it comes time to put a .22 in the box for a match, the Pardini SP is the choice. And, as others have stated, it has ample accuracy for the 50yd. slow fire target. I use Eley Standard Pistol in mine.
fwbaw92-at-msn.com.41723.41696
Cpt Bob

Post by Cpt Bob »

: Is the Pardini SP a good 50 yard bullseye gun? What can you tell me about it's suitability for this purpose?
You bet your bippy it's good for 50 yard shooting. Love mine and use RWS Target Rifle ammo.
raford-at-charter.net.41729.41696
hank hannah

Post by hank hannah »

Yes. I use Aguila SV ammo in mine, it's very accurate and reliable.

hankhan-at-hotmail.com.41738.41696
Jon

Post by Jon »

: : The SP is designed to shoot at 25 meters---it is great at 50feet and simply marvelous at 50 yards.
: I just purchased one from Don Nygord.Very good accuracy at 50 yards using RWS Target Rifle ammo.
Has anyone tried the SP with a Docter scope?
dresp-at-elp.rr.com.42239.41703
Ron

Post by Ron »

: : : The SP is designed to shoot at 25 meters---it is great at 50feet and simply marvelous at 50 yards.
: : I just purchased one from Don Nygord.Very good accuracy at 50 yards using RWS Target Rifle ammo.
: Has anyone tried the SP with a Docter scope?

rowespumpkinpatch-at-voyager.net.42443.42239