Oh no, all my secrets are out...

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Rover

Oh no, all my secrets are out...

Post by Rover »

Deigeh Nisht

Re: Oh no, all my secrets are out...

Post by Deigeh Nisht »

Crap! So much for my $100/hr coaching. I have been exposed! (IR)Regardless of the topic, I still have some equipment that will improve your score by 10%!

p.s. I have only declared bankruptcy 22 times...but I do favor prime numbers.
dronning

Post by dronning »

OOPS! Rover, this particular secret of yours might explain a few things about your shooting skills LOL!

from the link:
"For the smaller deviations there are other methods to correct position. In the case of small side-wide deviation (size of the target), left foot is going to be discretely moved in opposed direction i.e., if mentioned hand spot is pointing to the right – left foot should be moved to the left – forward, and in situation when hand spot is pointing to the left, correction will be done in opposed direction."

- Dave
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
shaky hands

Post by shaky hands »

You guys are mean. You need to take a deep breath. And preferably on a stadium.

"Therefore it is recommended to make certain breathing stops during firing the shoot. It is necessary to recognise breathing as physiological process that is permanently happening in the organism, and is connected with blood flow, distribution of the oxygen and carbon-dioxide, metabolism and complex reaction in the central nervous system. All these processes have an important role in the organism's correct functioning. Therefore breathing has to have an important role in micro, as well macro cycles during shooting stadiums."
therider

Post by therider »

dronning wrote:OOPS! Rover, this particular secret of yours might explain a few things about your shooting skills LOL!

from the link:
"For the smaller deviations there are other methods to correct position. In the case of small side-wide deviation (size of the target), left foot is going to be discretely moved in opposed direction i.e., if mentioned hand spot is pointing to the right – left foot should be moved to the left – forward, and in situation when hand spot is pointing to the left, correction will be done in opposed direction."

- Dave
I guess it was written after a couple of "Maß Helles"!

Any way looks more like a high school than "academia"
Ulrich Eichstädt

Post by Ulrich Eichstädt »

I'm desperately waiting for that technical innovation, when images and drawings will be possible on every website, not to think of videos! Maybe one day this will be possible.

(can't believe that somebody publishes a webside with technical instructions without any pictures... what a pity!)
j-team

Post by j-team »

The spelling of "Anti Dopping" made me laugh, maybe they were testing out some of the "Dopping" when they wrote it!
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

It's a shame that it looks like they have used something like Google Translate.

The site seems to be written by the 3 top instructors (rifle, pistol and shotgun) from the ISSF.

It will probably be worth fighting through the language to get to the content.
wasatch

Post by wasatch »

The content is regurgitated from here
http://www.issf-sports.org/theissf/acad ... istol.ashx
which includes pictures!