jong oh jin

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
scerir

jong oh jin

Post by scerir »

Attachments
jin.jpg
David Levene

Re: jong oh jin

Post by David Levene »

It's obviously time for everyone to throw away their LP10Es.
Silvershooter

Post by Silvershooter »

Will Rover post a message on the Facebook page telling him he can't buy points ?
therider

Post by therider »

Silvershooter wrote:Will Rover post a message on the Facebook page telling him he can't buy points ?
LOL
mctrucky

Post by mctrucky »

Francesco was VERY pleased when he shot a 583 with his CM84. I wonder how many Swiss francs it took to make him switch his air pistol.

That said, the LP10e is a shocking gun, only regularly serviced factory guns stay consistent; I don't know why anyone uses them. The Morini is just solid. (Now where is my tin hat :-))
conradin

Post by conradin »

Chat with him. He wants a new challenge he says. Now Rover, let see if he can prove a point, electronic to electronic. I am with you on this one.
conradin

Post by conradin »

x
Last edited by conradin on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
william

Post by william »

David Levene wrote:It's obviously time for everyone to throw away their LP10Es.
...And buy Pardini K58's or FWB 103's.
pgmlml

Post by pgmlml »

I'll pick my gamo falcon and I swear I'll make 400 points!!!
http://www.muzzle.de/N3/Druckluft/Gamo_ ... _n01_2.JPG
Rover

Post by Rover »

Zurek told me the guy is just an old-fashioned party animal (they're training at the OTC).

He probably got the gun for free.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Rover wrote:He probably got the gun for free.
I'm pretty sure he could have got any gun he wanted for free.
BEA

Post by BEA »

Yes, he could have gotten any gun he wanted for free, but Morini offered the best deal $$. The Morini 162 ei is an extremely capable AP, but it is an old design and the popularity of it at world level competitions has declined sharply. Unfortunately for Morini, the design and and engineering know how walked out the door when Mr Morini left. The Morini company has tried to make this model a player again by changing the color and/or coming out with a titanium striker, but to no avail. So, how better to promote it than to "acquire" the interest of the best precision shooter in the world. It will be interesting to see if his scores change any, and my guess is they will not. I certainly hope that he will still be winning matches. I do not fault him in any way for shooting the 162 ei, for whatever reason. While he is on top of the heap, he may as well make the most of it, because he will not be there forever.
shaky hands

Post by shaky hands »

Rover wrote:Zurek told me the guy is just an old-fashioned party animal
As opposed to what? Being a rocket scientist in his spare time?
Rover wrote:(they're training at the OTC).
Interesting, I did not know Jong was training in Colorado.
rmca

Post by rmca »

Let´s see what pistol would he be using on the next international match... My money is on the Steyr LP10e...
Attachments
Capturar.JPG
john bickar

Post by john bickar »

Never heard of this guy.

I mean, how good of a shooter can he be with such a low post count on TargetTalk???
dronning

Post by dronning »

john bickar wrote:Never heard of this guy.

I mean, how good of a shooter can he be with such a low post count on TargetTalk???
Now that's funny!
Certified Safety Instructor: Rifle & Pistol
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Ben Franklin
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

If its not possible to buy points why would anyone be concerned about what the top shooters are using?
pgmlml

Post by pgmlml »

Maybe he just believes that he can make a better scores with the Morini!
Dindn't he beat the FP world record with a Morini?! (though the the story I heard was that he was pissed off because one judge made him remove some kind of "wish bracelet" !)
django

Post by django »

Maybe His contract on steyr was finish and morini size opportunity for contract him marketing morini titan ? who know...

my hones review...Morini lack of improvement but...i enjoy shoot with this gun even i feel recoil. my hand fit with it factory grip. Steyr is good gun, almost no recoil no muzzle flip...but...I can't enjoy shoot with this gun. This factory grip hard fit on my hand.

does i change from steyr to morini ? my answer yes (i think this long before mr jin change to morini titan LOL ). But i keep steyr lp10 on my inventory :) (never technical problems easy repair like ak47 on air gun , best sight adjusment 1.2mm/click )

But...my question is does it any better improvement between morini titanium and 162 ei black ?

If 162 titanium (latest edition-not grey one) produce same recoil as lp10/e not just color change and digital manometer I would trow my money on this gun LOL. But if produce similar recoil like 162ei black... i would stay with black (it's cheaper). Does anyone try both ? any review ? Thanks
mctrucky

Post by mctrucky »

They are the same gun with different paint jobs and different cylinders. The Titanium did have a titanium striker, but that proved unreliable and was withdrawn and sold guns downgraded back to standard. Limited edition is just marketing speak.

McT